need i say more? go for it people. say something. im curious.

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Michael Cera would kill Eisenberg, he was a caveman for god sakes. Plus he has a talent Jesse doesn't, he's hilarious.
sarah leeper said:
rumor has it that jesse and michael are gonna have a show down. bets on anyone?

THE NÄRD DOG said:
Exactly. Michael Cera awkward is on the opposite end of the spectrum from Jesse Eisenberg awkward.

blakesp26 said:
but not in a cute/funny way like Michael Cera.

THE NÄRD DOG said:
Jesse Eisenberg is the awkwardest person on the face of planet Earth.

blakesp26 said:

I am just glad that Social Network didn't get Best Picture and that Jesse Eisenberg didn't win Best Actor b/c they definitely did not deserve it.  That movie really was not good at all IMO, and I can't stand Jesse Eisenberg...the other kid, Andrew Garfield made a much better performance in that film.

Disappointed that True Grit didn't win anything though....especially Hailee Stienfield, I thought she would take best supporting actress for sure.  Never saw The Fighter though so I can't be sure.

every movie that he's been in.

Dr. B. Lurkom, PhD said:
Hey, what's that film where Michael Cera plays the awkward teenager trying to woo the girl of his dreams?
i think that was the joke

sarah leeper said:
every movie that he's been in.

Dr. B. Lurkom, PhD said:
Hey, what's that film where Michael Cera plays the awkward teenager trying to woo the girl of his dreams?
btw, king's speech was amazing. colin firth deserved his oscar. natalie portman deserved hers, too. this was a good year for oscar ( i think james franco was high, or at least pretending to be. either way, hilarious)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video