super excited about this news people...............just got this message from our manager:

"We have confirmed Best Coast for support in Los Angeles and Free Energy for support in NYC and Boston.

Feel free to announce this to fans.

Thanks!"

I love these bands!

Views: 683

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

gay.
it's cool that Free Energy is opening for NYC. too bad none of us get to see it.
Who's opening in Chicago??
Best Coast is pretty rad.
YES.
who is opening in atlanta?
hey i like free energy but sum 41 or a day to remember would just pump people up for the weeze SO MUCH
I love Free Energy (hear them on Alt nation on Sirius/XM radio)... I feel like the supporting acts are going to draw the crowd in early!!
what about the chicago dates?
Another band to consider for other dates in my opinion is "Letters to Cleo" whom is similar to the announced bands. Check them out.
Rivers,
You should've supported Ozma more. It's sad to see weezer still making albums while ozma is doing nothing.
Thank you Fah Q. I wish weezer would bring Ozma along for every single tour. Of any band that are weezer fans, Ozma is probably the most influenced, simply because their music screams of alt rock/power pop - and they are admittadly big fans.

I wish I could see ozma one more time. I went to their "Crabs" shows that they did in LA, covering Green Album and Pinkerton. That was some sweet stuff, watching members of Ozma covering weezer songs.

Fah Q said:
Rivers,
You should've supported Ozma more. It's sad to see weezer still making albums while ozma is doing nothing.

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video