If you were in the 1994-1999 Weezer Fanclub, I'd love to see your
fanclub card here (attatch it to your reply post), and I want to read your memories
of the old fanclub days - correspondence with Mykel and Carli, Club
meetups, Fanclub goodies, etc.... thanks!

If you are already posting up pix and stuff and blogs about your club days on your weezer.com page, cross post that stuff here. (or link to it or mention that you have more on your page)

When i find my card ill post it here. i think me and the band had funny club #s that were actually random strings of letters and numbers.

Mykel was #0001 and Carli was #0002. Mykels boyfriend Steve was #6000. The original club membership got up to around #4600 as i recall. Who had the last # ever issued and what is it? I know i have the original records in a filing cabinet... 

Views: 1228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am a total OG! However, like many thinks between '93 & 2000, my fanclub stuff was lost in a hazy fog of partying. But i recently found my Woodstock '94 pics and memorabilia in my Mom's attic. So, you never know!
Hey peeps! #1035 up in da house!! ill post a picture of my card asap.
I wasn't part of the fanclub but I ain't no n00b.  In fact, I am a g0d.
I wish. I was born in '93 haha
I remember sending in the app to join and never hearing back.  I wonder now if it was july of 97? :(
I would very much do anything to obtain each of the Weezine issues. If I can't buy original copies, I would like to get them in any way to read, whether they be copies or scanned? If this is a possibility could you email me at kchilcoat11@hotmail.com? I would be forever in your debt, anyone who can help me.

Thanks.

Hi Everyone,

i'm join weezer fanclub circa 1995 when Blue album came out,

and also the unforgettable Mykel&Carli, always reply every single letter that i wrote

here's my 2nd W fanclub ID that i always bring every time i'm going out

a lot of stuff from old weezer funclub i'll upload soon after going back to Indonesia

hoping can meet Rivers,Brian, Pat, Scott also Karl in the backstage on 8th January 2013 in Jakarta 

cheers

Rizki

=w=1344

I wonder if they ever brought the fan club back if people would participate... it'd be kind of cool to see it return.  Maybe for the next album or something?  I remember Rivers mentioning something about it when the new .com launched in 2010 for Hurley but nothing ever happened. :/

I guess social media and Weezerpedia have taken the place of the traditional fan club. That said, I'd be happy to help create something new, whether it be contributing ideas or images, or whatever is required. I'm sure there are many other people out there who'd be willing to commit to a new and ongoing project.

Daniel [bleed0range] said:

I wonder if they ever brought the fan club back if people would participate... it'd be kind of cool to see it return.  Maybe for the next album or something?  I remember Rivers mentioning something about it when the new .com launched in 2010 for Hurley but nothing ever happened. :/

Permalink Reply by karl koch [karlophone] on November 29, 2010 at 4:17am

Jackie and everyone, that is so awesome - i am most interested in seeing and sharing m+c letters and old =w= pics you may all have - thats what the photo section on weezer.com is for, to upload and share. but if you for any reason dont want them on the site and only want to send them to me, then just send scans to karl@weezer.com... thanks all!

and i have never ruled out doing a new fan club but there are many competing concepts and ideas out there and to date there hasnt been behind the scenes consensus on the right way to do it nor what the incentives and benefits would be above and beyond what people can do as a member of this website. its a concept in progress.

thanks again everyone - keep the pics and scans and stories coming!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video