I know I'm not the only one excited about getting to hear these shows again - hope they make them available on the store soon!  the indoor 2nd night show was one of the best concerts i've ever seen.  

also - a request:  a lot of the =w= bootlegs cut out the onstage banter that happens between the songs.  this is what makes the shows unique.  FOR THE CRUISE -even if the bootlegs have to be 3 CDs long and cost more....PLEASE don't cut out ANY of the on stage banter that happened between the songs!  THANKS!

Views: 887

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The bootlegs that I really want them to upload are Thr Brixton show in July, the show with Flaming Lips and Mikey in July and the show in Vermont in 2010 with Mikey.

Brixton isn't gonna happen because the taping was corrupted (found this out from Sarah.)

Bill, if you want the banter still in there you can tweet Pat about it. When I did he said it was "an artistic license."

Hey Gohi,

what happen to the Boston Dec 14,15 2010 bootlegs?

I also heard that the Jones Beach shows probably won't be released due to the high fees that are involved at recording at the venue.  At least that's what Karl said months ago.

The same thing that happened to LA and SF: corrupted recordings. :(

Ollie desserts on my mind said:

Hey Gohi,

what happen to the Boston Dec 14,15 2010 bootlegs?

CRUISE BOOTLEGS ARE UP!  :)  just bought all 3.  stoked!

If you buy all 3 in cd form do you get download links immediately?
This is so exciting, by the way. I didn't expect them to be up so soon. 

that WAS quick, so awesome =D!

Now...how about DVD footage ;)? (I know, always so greedy, never enough...)

Weezer dvds would bankrupt me so quickly. :L

Travis Rand Greenwood found a 10% off rebate for the Weezer store! Perfect timing for purchasing the Cruise live CDs =D
http://curebit.com/x/B2rnh 

Pretty terrible timing for me...

Is there a way to turn this into 25% 

Cherrie said:

Travis Rand Greenwood found a 10% off rebate for the Weezer store! Perfect timing for purchasing the Cruise live CDs =D
http://curebit.com/x/B2rnh 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video