I know I'm not the only one excited about getting to hear these shows again - hope they make them available on the store soon!  the indoor 2nd night show was one of the best concerts i've ever seen.  

also - a request:  a lot of the =w= bootlegs cut out the onstage banter that happens between the songs.  this is what makes the shows unique.  FOR THE CRUISE -even if the bootlegs have to be 3 CDs long and cost more....PLEASE don't cut out ANY of the on stage banter that happened between the songs!  THANKS!

Views: 892

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jeeeesus. Saw them 9 times in 2011. I think that brings me to 24 since 2001 total. Talk about burning out. Never thought I'd see the day where the thought of going to another memories show pains me.

Which reminds me, it's time to update my setlist spreadsheet.

0 times in 2011

0 times

so brantford will be your first?

rock on, hockey-style!

Louis Digs said:

0 times

i plan on going to the next ruto / weezer tour

stefan head psd file said:

so brantford will be your first?

rock on, hockey-style!

Louis Digs said:

0 times

I'm trying to determine if I should just get the download, or spring for the physical discs - what kind of bitrate are the downloads?  Are they full lossless ALAC/FLAC/AIFF/WAV?  Or are they lossy mp3's?

I got the CDs+instant DL...just checked the downoaded tracks, they are bitrate 320kbps MP3s

Wheezer said:

I'm trying to determine if I should just get the download, or spring for the physical discs - what kind of bitrate are the downloads?  Are they full lossless ALAC/FLAC/AIFF/WAV?  Or are they lossy mp3's?

IC...guess I'll do what any cruise veteran should and get the physical copy of these...it's really the ultimate way to remember the Weezer portion of the Weezer cruise (which really wasn't all about Weezer!).

Looking forward to hearing this again!

lol yeah it almost could've been called Lou Barlow & Co. with how much that man was playing on the cruise

Hearing all the banter/talk in between is great...Make sure to use that 10% off rebate, I think 2 days left to use =)

Wheezer said:

IC...guess I'll do what any cruise veteran should and get the physical copy of these...it's really the ultimate way to remember the Weezer portion of the Weezer cruise (which really wasn't all about Weezer!).

Looking forward to hearing this again!

Thanks for the 10% code, it seems to have worked!

Yeah, Lou Barlow was a busy guy...but I think I could see why - I saw him staring aimlessly at the buffet shortly before he played one of his solo acoustic shows, and he looked scared out of his mind at what he was about to do.  Yet when he was onstage, he seemed happy as a clam (well, as happy as Lou Barlow gets, anyways!).  My conclusion was that the thought of going on stage freaks him out a bit, but he likes actually BEING on stage.  So by playing 7 shows, he got to spend more time actually on stage and less time worrying about it.

Or...maybe I read too much it?

Cherrie said:

lol yeah it almost could've been called Lou Barlow & Co. with how much that man was playing on the cruise

Hearing all the banter/talk in between is great...Make sure to use that 10% off rebate, I think 2 days left to use =)

So I'm listening to Lido Deck show again; in IYWIIWYT at 1:17, does it sound like he's singing "I think I'm dying" to anyone else? LOL I mean he was coughing so much during that show...

I... don't hear that.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video