I know I'm not the only one excited about getting to hear these shows again - hope they make them available on the store soon!  the indoor 2nd night show was one of the best concerts i've ever seen.  

also - a request:  a lot of the =w= bootlegs cut out the onstage banter that happens between the songs.  this is what makes the shows unique.  FOR THE CRUISE -even if the bootlegs have to be 3 CDs long and cost more....PLEASE don't cut out ANY of the on stage banter that happened between the songs!  THANKS!

Views: 889

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

listening to show 3 right now after getting home from work.  it sounds awesome, all the stage banter seems to be there!

Bought night 1 digitally, and night 2 physical copy. Will buy night 3 physically next week after payday and probably night 1 physically at that point too. I also at some point need to buy Doheny Days physical copy.

I have an unofficial boot of night 3 (will change soon) and the highlights are exactly what'd you'd expect. Night One is perfect for the good mixing and fun stage banter. Night Two has "Mykel and Carli", "Teenage Dirtbag" Wheatus cover, and Alone version of "Can't Stop Partying", among others. Night Three has "Trippin' Down the Freeway" in the right tuning finally, "Devotion", "Don't Let Go"'s Mikey Dedication, "Tragic Girl", "Los Angeles" Frank Black cover and some other nice stuffs.

Night three was phenomenal and is only second two Austin night two for my favorite memories show.

I agree w/Gohi as night 3 being #2 overall, but #1 for me will still be Chicago night #2 (i know u were there for that one too, gohi, i just couldn't swing texas;) )

Probably not seeing the band for the rest of 2012. I went overboard in '11.

You went "overboard" because of the cruise?

Gohi 21 said:

Lol. Gohi.

I thought we were friends.

placemats said:

Lol. Gohi.

Lol pun intended? Naw I saw them 5 times. Bad financial decision and I am in danger of burning out on the band. Classic Gohi.

Cherrie said:

Gohi 21 said:

ahhh c'mon, you just need to sell a few more CDs, you'll be good ;)

Listening to Lido Deck IITS now... "Are we moving? It feels like we're motionless!" =) 

Gohi 21 said:

Lol pun intended? Naw I saw them 5 times. Bad financial decision and I am in danger of burning out on the band. Classic Gohi.

Cherrie said:

Gohi 21 said:

Counting the cruise I saw them 7 times in the past year.  All-together I've seen them... 14 times now.

Gohi 21 said:

Cherrie said:

Gohi 21 said:

hehe me too, 8 times since Jan 2011

Daniel [bleed0range] said:

Counting the cruise I saw them 8 times in the past year.

Gohi 21 said:

Cherrie said:

Gohi 21 said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video