C'mon Aussie fans and show your support for Weezer to come to Australia. 1996 was a long time ago now and a tour down under is long over due!

There has been rumours about Weezer being part of the Soundwave 2011 lineup, but nothing has been confirmed or denied.

Loving "Hurley" at the moment and can't wait to be able to rock out live to the almighty Weezer!

Tags: australia, tour

Views: 950

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have been on that before and  i was about to post it if it haven't been posted yet

This is the closest we have got to a weezer tour http://www.radarmusic.com.au/news/news/good-charlotte-are-bringing-...

This is what happened last time they came here

Matty C | Come to Australia! said:

uh no, the closest australia has been to a weezer tour was an actual weezer tour.

Tyler Symes said:

I have been on that before and  i was about to post it if it haven't been posted yet

This is the closest we have got to a weezer tour http://www.radarmusic.com.au/news/news/good-charlotte-are-bringing

I meant closest to another Weezer Tour

slick mahony said:

uh no, the closest australia has been to a weezer tour was an actual weezer tour.

Tyler Symes said:

This is the closest we have got to a weezer tour http://www.radarmusic.com.au/news/news/good-charlotte-are-bringing

Rivers just posted "Australia!" on his Facebook...

Any idea what this means exactly?

It means that if they aren't coming to Australia he is a cruel bastard.

Yes, very true!

AF said:

It means that if they aren't coming to Australia he is a cruel bastard.

I have my fingers crossed for all the Australian fans who haven't yet seen Weezer play and have been patiently waiting for a tour.

Matty C | Come to Australia! said:

Rivers just posted "Australia!" on his Facebook...

Any idea what this means exactly?

Maybe Rivers had just finished watching the Nicole Kidman & Hugh Jackman movie 'Australia'.

Then again, who would? It's awful! haha

Please mean this is a tour!

I was so stoked to finally see Weezer last night at the Borgata - after waiting well over a decade for them to come down to Melbourne, my wife and I ( on our honeymoon!) came across from the Dominican republic to New York then to Atlantic city and caught the show last at the Borgata. Unbelievable! Was so stoked with the show! I haven't had a voice all day today...

I can only hope they make it down to Australia very soon - there are sooooo many fans ready and waiting. Our time will come!

That's wonderful Tim!

Tim said:

I was so stoked to finally see Weezer last night at the Borgata - after waiting well over a decade for them to come down to Melbourne, my wife and I ( on our honeymoon!) came across from the Dominican republic to New York then to Atlantic city and caught the show last at the Borgata. Unbelievable! Was so stoked with the show! I haven't had a voice all day today...

I can only hope they make it down to Australia very soon - there are sooooo many fans ready and waiting. Our time will come!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video