C'mon Aussie fans and show your support for Weezer to come to Australia. 1996 was a long time ago now and a tour down under is long over due!

There has been rumours about Weezer being part of the Soundwave 2011 lineup, but nothing has been confirmed or denied.

Loving "Hurley" at the moment and can't wait to be able to rock out live to the almighty Weezer!

Tags: australia, tour

Views: 949

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If I could do one thing before I die it's see Weezer. I am considering a trip to the US to see them - just them, and maybe see if we could throw in burning man for the effort. Then I see they've got a two show performance of my two favourite albums. It's almost too much to take. Why does my favourite band in the world, have to be one of the only bands that doesn't tour here - ever! I want to cry :(
What's the deal? With Weezer's collective brain? Why are they so obviously insane? (as to virtually never friggin tour australia?!!) Come on it's been 14 years for god's sake!!
Tell them that Recovery is no more, and that Dylan Lewis only hosts awards shows which nobody watches; he won't interview them this time.

PS - I signed the petition, and now 'Like' the Facebook page.
all you people from Oz can keep banging your drum but It ain't gonna happen until after weezer plays the chance in Poughkeepsie.
weezer must come to oz! There are tons of weezer fans here that would love to see you guys!

As requested by kbiebs, this has been bumped :)

The only way this band makes any money is by touring so I don't get why they wouldn't do a tour in Australia.

The amount of money made wouldn't be worth the amount of money spent to come here.

Naota25 said:

The only way this band makes any money is by touring so I don't get why they wouldn't do a tour in Australia.

Matty C | Come to Australia! said:

As requested by Grand Master kbiebs, this has been bumped :)

not true. they were offered millions to come here last year; money was not an issue.

Zachy said:

The amount of money made wouldn't be worth the amount of money spent to come here.

Naota25 said:

you and everyone else Matty.  No more festivals!

Matty C | Come to Australia! said:

Ah ok, thanks for that. I am kind of glad any way. I'd rather see them at their own gig, not part of a festival.
Good to see there is still discussion about Weezer coming to Australia.

It may never achieve anything, but at least we tried.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video