Alright peeps. Post if you wanna be involved. I'll do the arranging.

Views: 938

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i saved christmas!

Thanks for keeping me in line, Blake.

yay! let's go!

berry_rydell [berry_rydell] said:

yay! let's go!

Alright everyone. I hear all messages are sent out. I obviously didn't get one, but the anonymous third party just told me in person and said the address is in my inbox. If you have some confusion about something, send me a vague message and I'll try to help (maybe an address was missing or something). I'm avoiding reading my outbox for spoilers.

I hope his messages were legible. He has issues with that sort of thing.

Finally,

wait, what is this

it's on!!!

Just sent off my secret santa gift!

We actually organized something for once. Where were you during the registration?

Wilford Brimley said:

wait, what is this

My order is in. Should arrive between the 20th and 20nd, but I think for some reason they are being shipped in different packages. So if someone gets some package with no explanation, and another with a card saying something - you know why.

Between the 20th and 20nd, eh?

G Foo Chombey said:

My order is in. Should arrive between the 20th and 20nd, but I think for some reason they are being shipped in different packages. So if someone gets some package with no explanation, and another with a card saying something - you know why.

he clearly meant the 22st...but since that is a Saturday, it might not arrive until after the 23th.  This is cutting it close because Christmas is on the 25rd.

suz{ANNE} said:

Between the 20th and 20nd, eh?

G Foo Chombey said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video