Alright peeps. Post if you wanna be involved. I'll do the arranging.

Views: 938

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

fyi, my gift won't arrive before the 25th. the latest date for international mail was a few days before we got organised. 

I thought about shipping directly to the person, but the place I was ordering from said they always include the buyers name in the packing slip, and therefore santa is no longer secret.

I thought about that right after I placed my purchase. We glubbed up!

JumpingJesusOnAPogostick! [spaz] said:

I thought about shipping directly to the person, but the place I was ordering from said they always include the buyers name in the packing slip, and therefore santa is no longer secret.

Oh Blake you crack me up. You'll always be my 1rd love.

if-i-were-an-orange said:

he clearly meant the 22st...but since that is a Saturday, it might not arrive until after the 23th.  This is cutting it close because Christmas is on the 25rd.

suz{ANNE} said:

Between the 20th and 20nd, eh?

G Foo Chombey said:

My order is in. Should arrive between the 20th and 20nd, but I think for some reason they are being shipped in different packages. So if someone gets some package with no explanation, and another with a card saying something - you know why.

I wrote a gift message to the person and signed my name, so Santa will definitely not be a secret. But I think it's kinda fun when the person isn't sure who they're getting a gift from and then they find out when they get it. :)

G Foo Chombey said:

I thought about that right after I placed my purchase. We glubbed up!

JumpingJesusOnAPogostick! [spaz] said:

I was trying to figure out how to send it "secretly" but I am guessing its safe not to be secret once the person gets the gift?

Next year we'll plan the "secretly" part better. Oorr if we like this, keep this.

Is anyone planning on waiting for Christmas like I am to open your gift?

Jumpin on the floor (natkat) said:

I was trying to figure out how to send it "secretly" but I am guessing its safe not to be secret once the person gets the gift?

mine may arrive late, it may arrive on time  or it's already arrived.

or a posty will steal it!!

so the USPS refuses to send anything without a return address, and apparently the north pole is not a return address.

in any case the check gift is in the mail.

Sent 2 days ago..... tried to keep it anon but we shall see

i got my gift

I got mine today.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.