Alright peeps. Post if you wanna be involved. I'll do the arranging.

Views: 938

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you yourself said the only pleasure you got was from getting yourself gifts. it's quoted down below on purpose. So yes Virginia, you are selfish. And what you complained about was that you didn't get a gift from a secret Santa, not that you weren't allowed to participate. So I do consider that a prickish thing to do.

and now you want us to believe that you would have sent the band members Christmas cards, and not expected anything back?

be honest with yourself. you expect hand written cards from each of them in return. 

you set yourself up for disappointment and expect everyone else to feel sorry for you when it happens. Well I'm sorry, that's not a gift I will give to you this year.

but Merry Christmas!! and Happy New Year!!

WeezerIsBack (Lewis) said:

I was planning on getting the guys in Weezer Christmas cards until someone on here stopped me from doing so saying that I didn't have to do it but keep on with your names towards me about me being selfish and being a prick and see where it really gets you.

JumpingJesusOnAPogostick! [spaz] said:

so I guess that means you get no pleasure from giving someone a gift, you selfish prick

The only huge pleasure that I get is getting things by myself for Christmas and birthdays and any time I want to and that's the best thing for me as there are no disappointments for me that way and also I don't have to count on anyone to give me something for Christmas and birthdays.

+1

you yourself said the only pleasure you got was from getting yourself gifts. it's quoted down below on purpose. So yes Virginia, you are selfish. And what you complained about was that you didn't get a gift from a secret Santa, not that you weren't allowed to participate. So I do consider that a prickish thing to do.

and now you want us to believe that you would have sent the band members Christmas cards, and not expected anything back?

be honest with yourself. you expect hand written cards from each of them in return. 

you set yourself up for disappointment and expect everyone else to feel sorry for you when it happens. Well I'm sorry, that's not a gift I will give to you this year.

but Merry Christmas!! and Happy New Year!!

I was planning on getting the guys in Weezer Christmas cards until someone on here stopped me from doing so saying that I didn't have to do it but keep on with your names towards me about me being selfish and being a prick and see where it really gets you.

so I guess that means you get no pleasure from giving someone a gift, you selfish prick

The only huge pleasure that I get is getting things by myself for Christmas and birthdays and any time I want to and that's the best thing for me as there are no disappointments for me that way and also I don't have to count on anyone to give me something for Christmas and birthdays.

I think you're cool Louie, at least you're nice. Merry Christmas buddy!

you have a few ways to convey christmas wishes to the band - this board, fb, twitter etc. there's nothing stopping you from using any of those things. i have no idea who discouraged you from sending cards in the mail but i think they gave you good advice.

now, as chombey so wisely said many moons ago, this thread is about secret santa. let's stay on topic, please. general christmas woes can go in their own thread.

I get tired of people on here treating me like I have a plague or something. All I wanted to do was send the guys Christmas cards which would have been fun to do until I got discouraged by someone on here and was told it wasn't necessary in doing so. And then I got sick and now it's too late getting anybody in Weezer cards other than Karl giving them when he sees them in January which would be a bit late in the game for me.

berry_rydell [berry_rydell] said:

anyone could have taken part, lewis. it's just bad luck you missed the chance to sign up. other people missed out too, no doubt.

i think you could make a weezer christmas card thread in atw. it would work just as well as a real card and there's no postage!

none of us have autographed drumsticks from pat, so f*** off with your b*******.

oh, and i was the one who told you not to send xmas cards to weezer. i was right.

You all knew what I wanted beforehand (autographed drumsticks from Pat)  but you guys weren't generous enough to part with something like that .

You can't expect someone to part with something just because you want it and are willing to offer money. Daniel is definitely not a scrooge/grinch/whatever, I'm sure he politely said no.

I made my own thread a while ago about Christmas = Grinches and Scrooges so feel free to post on my thread instead of this one because Berry doesn't want us to clog this thread.

And anyhow I feel this thread should be closed anyways since Christmas is only a couple of days away and everyone has their gifts by now so this "Secret Santa" thread will become useless by then.

And BTW Daniel (bleed0range) has a pair of drumsticks autographed by Pat but he was unwilling to be generous about it and have me pay for them so whatever you said to me applies to you.

happy otter said:

none of us have autographed drumsticks from pat, so f*** off with your b*******.

oh, and i was the one who told you not to send xmas cards to weezer. i was right.

You all knew what I wanted beforehand (autographed drumsticks from Pat)  but you guys weren't generous enough to part with something like that .

I got my gift \O/

but then my daughter saw it and thought it was a present for her and was all excited so you know how it goes....

i got a spa day for two! thank you, santa! so sweet to include my husband, too xxx

I don't have mine. I think Lewis stole it from the post.

I got mine 

I have no idea who my secret santa was... I'm guessing Placemats or Edgey by process if elimination ....

i got mine and it will be used lots and lots. 

i know who got me it but i won't spoil it i will just say

THANKOO :):):):) XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX :) 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service