Alright peeps. Post if you wanna be involved. I'll do the arranging.

Views: 938

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i got something yesterday - haven't opened it yet :D 

Rub some dirt on it Louie!

This thread is about the Official Secret Santa 2012 and the 7 or 8 of us who chose to participate. If you are not posting about this event, please post elsewhere.

Thank you.

WeezerIsBack (Lewis) said:

Well, I've never had a secret Santa to send me anything. The only huge pleasure that I get is getting things by myself for Christmas and birthdays and any time I want to and that's the best thing for me as there are no disappointments for me that way and also I don't have to count on anyone to give me something for Christmas and birthdays.

Bitterness about it now isn't going to get you a present. G Foo asked for volunteers.  Have you not read the whole thread?

I hope with your attitude problem, Santa will bring you a lump of coal.

Fine, I don't really want to be a part of anything you guys have in your clique/secret society anyways. And besides that there are too many grinches on this board to count.

Oh yeah, good things never hurt anybody. Remember that. You all keep your Christmas/Secret Santa stuff to yourselves.

G Foo Chombey said:

This thread is about the Official Secret Santa 2012 and the 7 or 8 of us who chose to participate. If you are not posting about this event, please post elsewhere.

Thank you.

Well, I've never had a secret Santa to send me anything. The only huge pleasure that I get is getting things by myself for Christmas and birthdays and any time I want to and that's the best thing for me as there are no disappointments for me that way and also I don't have to count on anyone to give me something for Christmas and birthdays.

public thread asking for people to join in on a secret santa thing = secret society

lewis' mind works in magical ways.

Lewis if you want to participate all you have to do is take part in conversations on the board. I for one am not participating in the "secret santa" because I can't afford it. But I know if I could, all i'd have to do to be involved would be to make my reply and let it be known on the appropriate thread that i'd like to be a part of it. I know you've been feeling quite ill towards these boards recently but there's nothing against you, and definitely no secret society (i mean it's a weezer forum for crying out loud).

I've barely even replied on this forum over the last year but i know i could have easily been involved if i wanted to. All you have to do is reply (you dont even have to be nice, just dont act as if we have some secret against you (because we really dont))

Fine, I don't really want to be a part of anything you guys have in your clique/secret society anyways. And besides that there are too many grinches on this board to count.

Oh yeah, good things never hurt anybody. Remember that. You all keep your Christmas/Secret Santa stuff to yourselves.

G Foo Chombey said:

Thank you.

he was just pointing out that anyone could take part and that it wasn't, in fact, limited to members of a secret society, as you had suggested. sorry to hear that you were sick but he didnt say anything mean or grinchy. 

You really showed your Grinch and Scrooge side into this, didn't you? I bet that you didn't know that I was sick with a stomach virus for a week, in fact, I bet a lot of people on here didn't know that I had it. I had a 103 fever with this and not only that I nearly was admitted to the hospital. I wasn't even on here very much that's how sick I was so if you and everyone else wants to be a Grinch and a Scrooge to me and be mean about it, then be my guest. I'm totally used to being stepped on and disappointed by people on here so why am I not surprised by this?

Dr. Barack Lurkom PhD said:

Lewis if you want to participate all you have to do is take part in conversations on the board. I for one am not participating in the "secret santa" because I can't afford it. But I know if I could, all i'd have to do to be involved would be to make my reply and let it be known on the appropriate thread that i'd like to be a part of it. I know you've been feeling quite ill towards these boards recently but there's nothing against you, and definitely no secret society (i mean it's a weezer forum for crying out loud).

I've barely even replied on this forum over the last year but i know i could have easily been involved if i wanted to. All you have to do is reply (you dont even have to be nice, just dont act as if we have some secret against you (because we really dont))

G Foo Chombey said:

Thank you.

so I guess that means you get no pleasure from giving someone a gift, you selfish prick

No, I didn't know you were ill. You never told anyone. I'm not there for you in your time of need because I live in Northern England. A lot of us on this board live thousands of miles apart, but there's a great idea of exchanging presents between us. If you can't take part, that's fine, because I can't either... but i'm not going to try and make others feel guilty because of it.

There is no Grinch. There is no secret society. There is a secret santa thread on a Weezer forum that anyone can take part of if they so choose to be. I have chosen not to. If you want to, then all you have to do is ask, reply, converse etc.

You really showed your Grinch and Scrooge side into this, didn't you? I bet that you didn't know that I was sick with a stomach virus for a week, in fact, I bet a lot of people on here didn't know that I had it. I had a 103 fever with this and not only that I nearly was admitted to the hospital. I wasn't even on here very much that's how sick I was so if you and everyone else wants to be a Grinch and a Scrooge to me and be mean about it, then be my guest. I'm totally used to being stepped on and disappointed by people on here so why am I not surprised by this?

Dr. Barack Lurkom PhD said:

G Foo Chombey said:

Thank you.

The only reason people might call you selfish or anything like that is because you ignore everyone on this board, no matter how much advice we give you, and only care about the weezer band members themselves. If you ignore the kind advice of people then they will have no option but to think you're ungrateful. And rightfully so.

I was planning on getting the guys in Weezer Christmas cards until someone on here stopped me from doing so saying that I didn't have to do it but keep on with your names towards me about me being selfish and being a prick and see where it really gets you.

JumpingJesusOnAPogostick! [spaz] said:

so I guess that means you get no pleasure from giving someone a gift, you selfish prick

anyone could have taken part, lewis. it's just bad luck you missed the chance to sign up. other people missed out too, no doubt.

i think you could make a weezer christmas card thread in atw. it would work just as well as a real card and there's no postage!

This thread was started on December 4th....just sayin'

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video