Official 'Paranoid Android' vs 'You Might Think' vs 'Pumped Up Kicks' thread

Tags: just pick one

Views: 413

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol
I love this cover because I can finally understand what is being said in the song.  I too hate Thom's voice and 95% of the trash his band puts out.

Connor Dalton [awesome] said:
I guess Paranoid Android. I hate Thom Yorke's voice. I'm gonna get some hate for that.
good thing they don't put very much trash, amirite?

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:
I love this cover because I can finally understand what is being said in the song.  I too hate Thom's voice and 95% of the trash his band puts out.

Connor Dalton [awesome] said:
I guess Paranoid Android. I hate Thom Yorke's voice. I'm gonna get some hate for that.

Don't really love those

Love this one:

kitten$ bieber ♥ said:
do i have to pick?
these covers only make me want to listen to the original versions, and that's never a good sign.

you might think

stefan FTW

Paranoid Android !<3
ah yeah

edgey44 said:

you might think

stefan FTW

i like them all equally. sorry.

lol @ weezer.com forum members calling Radiohead's music trash.

And as I see it...Paranoid Android is just a great track. It's interesting to hear another band perform the track, if only for the subtle differences and hearing Rivers' voice on it; because for all the man's poor judgement, he is a good singer.

You Might Think is a solid cover, and I think the spin weezer puts on it works a bit better than the original, which just sounds dated at this point. Too synth-heavy. I realize that was a part of the Cars' sound, but it ends up feeling a bit unbalanced.

'Pumped Up Kicks' I had never heard before. Looked it up after I saw this, and I have to say the original lacks the energy of weezer's version. It feels too tame. So I think the cover is a step forward for that one.

Just figured I'd make a thread because, you know.....I can.

Haha! What year is it Rivers? Haha!

Natkat128 said:

Don't really love those

Love this one:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…