http://www.facebook.com/pages/Petition-To-Make-Weezers-Memories-Tou...
Hey guys! My friend and I started a petition (a few months ago actually) to get Weezer to lengthen the Memories Tour. It would mean a lot if you guys could join this group and invite all of your friends/weezer pals.

Cheers

Views: 343

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I joined. Come on, San Diego!
Weezer. Come to the Warner Theater in Torrington, Connecticut!
He should have a concert in his home town, Pomfret.

uh they never "officially" ended the memories tour, so maybe just wait for more dates.

weezer doesn't give a f*** about your petition.

I'm going to a Memories style show in Seattle next Fri.

kittens is right.  The tour probably isn't over.  It's the Summertime, and usually bands play festivals around this time.
Herp derp

kittens bieber ♥ said:

uh they never "officially" ended the memories tour, so maybe just wait for more dates.

That's the spirit.

kittens bieber ♥ said:

weezer should stop catering to their rich fans (with this cruise that i can't afford) and start compensating the small town ones. i live in flagstaff arizona, and i've been to four shows in the last six years, none of them in BEAUTIFUL flagstaff. i've driven as few as four hours twice, and as many as twelve hours twice to see the boys, and it was worth it every time. however, i think that weezer is the type of band that needs to spread their wings and see the smaller towns of america. i would give both of my testicles (not literally of course) to see the memories tour. i have the ny city and austin shows on cd, and they are both amazing, but to see it live would be the greatest thing that i have ever imagined. heaven on earth.

thank you.

Why should they stop catering to the rich fans? It's a great way to make money and make themselves financially viable to record another album. Also why would they go to the small towns when they know their fans will travel hours to see them? This post makes no sense to me. Weezer traveling to your tiny town would be a stupid move financially, logistically and would make them look like their next stop was playing at theme parks. Good grief.

wears superman skivvies said:

weezer should stop catering to their rich fans (with this cruise that i can't afford) and start compensating the small town ones. i live in flagstaff arizona, and i've been to four shows in the last six years, none of them in BEAUTIFUL flagstaff. i've driven as few as four hours twice, and as many as twelve hours twice to see the boys, and it was worth it every time. however, i think that weezer is the type of band that needs to spread their wings and see the smaller towns of america. i would give both of my testicles (not literally of course) to see the memories tour. i have the ny city and austin shows on cd, and they are both amazing, but to see it live would be the greatest thing that i have ever imagined. heaven on earth.

thank you.

If the fans are willing to travel hours to go see them why does it matter where they really tour? They could go to a smaller town and I bet it will still have a great show up. It might also be cheaper for them to go to a smaller town instead of a big town every now and then. And if they were doing it just for the money, why not go to a theme park for a concert? Haha! I mean, it would get there name out more and it would get to the fans that would have never heard of them before.

Gohi said:
Why should they stop catering to the rich fans? It's a great way to make money and make themselves financially viable to record another album. Also why would they go to the small towns when they know their fans will travel hours to see them? This post makes no sense to me. Weezer traveling to your tiny town would be a stupid move financially, logistically and would make them look like their next stop was playing at theme parks. Good grief.

thank you.

Because a smaller town would totally be able to pay them 150,000 dollars and have quality venues... right...
As soon as any band is in it JUST FOR THE MONEY and no longer cares for the average fan then they don't deserve fans like you and me, have Weezer not earned enough money through playing these larger venues for the last however long to be able to splash out and have some fun with fans who maybe can't afford to drive twelve hours to see them. Fair enough if they wanna have a cruise and carry on playing these huge venues then good luck it doesn't make much difference but don't have a pop at this poor lad for hinting that when he sees his beloved band for a fifth time he might want it to be a little closer to home and at a venue he might feel a little more comfortable in. Money should not always have an effect on every outcome.

Gohi said:

thank you.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video