http://www.facebook.com/pages/Petition-To-Make-Weezers-Memories-Tou...
Hey guys! My friend and I started a petition (a few months ago actually) to get Weezer to lengthen the Memories Tour. It would mean a lot if you guys could join this group and invite all of your friends/weezer pals.

Cheers

Views: 343

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's not just up to the band also. Their management would probably say no to playing at small clubs in small towns that wouldn't make them any money. Sorry. They're not gonna play at a random small town's venue.

I think Rivers wants to make money if he's gonna be far away from his wife and children. Same goes for Pat and Scott. They definitely aren't in it just for the money but there is a limit.

Skye Hughes said:

That's the spirit.

kittens bieber ♥ said:

uh they never "officially" ended the memories tour, so maybe just wait for more dates.

weezer doesn't give a f*** about your petition.

I know, I wish I could make it to the cruise, too. and I think a lot of the LEGIT Weezer fans aren't rich. and not every single person would drive HOURS to go see them. but I think there's just too many factors that we don't know about. 
YES.

Michael Barrios said:
I joined. Come on, San Diego!

I understand why they won't play small towns, exactly what Gohi said.

But, I think we will see a time when =w= goes on a club tour again.  I've seen other bands, with more popularity, go on club tours before an album comes out to either try out the new stuff, or just get back into the groove before they went on an arena tour.  A cross country Goat Punishment tour would be awesome, just playing B-sides and demos.  Probably wouldn't make that much money, but it'd be fun for all

no
This would be so sick.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

I understand why they won't play small towns, exactly what Gohi said.

But, I think we will see a time when =w= goes on a club tour again.  I've seen other bands, with more popularity, go on club tours before an album comes out to either try out the new stuff, or just get back into the groove before they went on an arena tour.  A cross country Goat Punishment tour would be awesome, just playing B-sides and demos.  Probably wouldn't make that much money, but it'd be fun for all

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video