Is this not going to happen anymore because of Death to False Metal? That would really suck...

They're not even talking about it anymore.

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would bet on him being a A6er trolling here. If so, very well done.

MakeUpOnShelf said:
He did say that "American Idiot" was a Weezer song.
I can believe people thinking Teenage Dirtbag is Weezer, but American Idiot?! Come on Grutches, tell your story to us.

j-biebs said:
eh, i guess, if he was trying to make himself look as stupid as possible.

Amuro said:

MakeUpOnShelf said:
This amuses me.
It was a mistake and everyone is mean about it. I don't really listen to Green Day and I always thought American Idiot was a Weezer song. I'm wrong. Ok. I get it. As if you all don't make mistakes sometimes.

I came here to talk about Weezer and make friends. So far the only friend I made is Cathy and I'm pretty sure she is just being nice and doesn't really like me for who I am. That breaks my heart even more. Cathy is a liar and I thought she was cool.

I don't even know if I can like Weezer anymore since I know all their fans are holes.

I was really worried we were not getting Odds and Ends because they said Death to False Metal is an album, but I guess they aren't really sure about that, so it is fine. I'm going to be in chat tonight so maybe we'll have one last chance to get along. If not, then I'll keep trying because my dad tells me never to back down from a road race.

Amuro said:
I can believe people thinking Teenage Dirtbag is Weezer, but American Idiot?! Come on Grutches, tell your story to us.

j-biebs said:

Amuro said:

MakeUpOnShelf said:
You just have to realise, Grutches, that alot of people don't take forums very seriously at all. It's very common for peoples whole persona to be essentially jokes. There are alot of in jokes and of course "trolls" who just mess around with people.

If you are being genuine and trying to make friends, i'm sorry. But even reading your post then half of me is thinking you have your tongue in your cheek. I mean, you're going to give making friends a "last chance" but will "keep trying" if not. Hard to take that seriously.

Either way though, alot of people answered your concerns in this friend and you pretty much ignored there point. Alot of people here are know lots about weezer so i'd listen to alot of people on here just as much (if not more) than press releases/interviews.

Of course Rivers is going to bill this as a "new album", because more people will buy it than something marketed at only hardcore fans. I mean without indepth weezer knowledge you might think "odds and ends" would just mean not good enough for album releases.

Renaming the album and Rivers' comments are just re-branding the product.

Grutches said:
It was a mistake and everyone is mean about it. I don't really listen to Green Day and I always thought American Idiot was a Weezer song. I'm wrong. Ok. I get it. As if you all don't make mistakes sometimes.

I came here to talk about Weezer and make friends. So far the only friend I made is Cathy and I'm pretty sure she is just being nice and doesn't really like me for who I am. That breaks my heart even more. Cathy is a liar and I thought she was cool.

I don't even know if I can like Weezer anymore since I know all their fans are holes.

I was really worried we were not getting Odds and Ends because they said Death to False Metal is an album, but I guess they aren't really sure about that, so it is fine. I'm going to be in chat tonight so maybe we'll have one last chance to get along. If not, then I'll keep trying because my dad tells me never to back down from a road race.

Amuro said:

j-biebs said:

Amuro said:

MakeUpOnShelf said:
Im pretty sure i can never actaully forgive you thinking American Idiot was a weezer song. Your sitting there saying how as a fan your so disapointed casue odds and ends was your dream...yet you cant tell the diffrence between rivers voice and billie joes...epic fail.
Also, dont listen to him cathy, his parents never hugged him, they were to busy teaching him how to road race
methinks ya'll been trolled, nobody is that dense
I don't know, dude sounds like he could be young and foreign (or home schooled)

either way I think it's entertaining

hintofcoolness said:
methinks ya'll been trolled, nobody is that dense
hurley has viva la vida.. red has the weight.. lol but yeah, i think its pretty obvious DTFM IS odds and ends

MakeUpOnShelf said:
Should an album have a cover (Unbreak My Heart) on it?
thats one of the funniest things ive read today lol.. also, i applaud you for using firefox :D

j-biebs said:

grutches is pissed!
Since when was a compilation album not an album. Odds and Ends would still be a better title. The cover also looks like it belongs on the cover of a Watchtower. Normal people will not buy that. Anyone remember when an album cover was art.

And dude so your here to make friends and then you mention the one person who you think is your "friend" on here and then call them a liar! That doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I havn't met anyone as dense as you in a long time. I'd love to give you a prize if I could. If you want to get on here and be a contributor to conversations about our favorite band then do so. Don't act like this when people give you an answer to your question. Also your on the internet in the time it took to get in your little tissy you very well could have looked the answer up on any number of sites.
Does he really not understand? Is this a joke?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video