Is this not going to happen anymore because of Death to False Metal? That would really suck...

They're not even talking about it anymore.

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No, Odds and Ends was old rare songs. Death to False Metal is a brand new 9th album. Have they actually said they are not doing Odds and Ends?

j-biebs said:
odds and ends became death to false metal.
don't be an idiot. like bieber said odds and ends became death to false metal. they are the same thing. its a collection of older songs. i hate when someones asks a question, someone tells them the answer to said question, then the idiot askign the questions says that can't possibly be the case and thinks they are right when they are the one asking the question.



Grutches said:
No, Odds and Ends was old rare songs. Death to False Metal is a brand new 9th album. Have they actually said they are not doing Odds and Ends?

j-biebs said:
odds and ends became death to false metal.
I hate it when people say they hate things that have never actually happened to them before and are not even happening now.

If you didn't know, Weezer has been talking about Odds and Ends for a long time. It is a rarities collection. Death to False Metal is not a collection, it is album 9. Rivers has said it. That band has said it.

I want to know if they are still going to release Odds and Ends.

jamesmadrox said:
don't be an idiot. like bieber said odds and ends became death to false metal. they are the same thing. its a collection of older songs. i hate when someones asks a question, someone tells them the answer to said question, then the idiot askign the questions says that can't possibly be the case and thinks they are right when they are the one asking the question.



Grutches said:
No, Odds and Ends was old rare songs. Death to False Metal is a brand new 9th album. Have they actually said they are not doing Odds and Ends?

j-biebs said:
odds and ends became death to false metal.
are you some kind of grown retard of somethin?



Grutches said:
I hate it when people say they hate things that have never actually happened to them before and are not even happening now.

If you didn't know, Weezer has been talking about Odds and Ends for a long time. It is a rarities collection. Death to False Metal is not a collection, it is album 9. Rivers has said it. That band has said it.

I want to know if they are still going to release Odds and Ends.

jamesmadrox said:
don't be an idiot. like bieber said odds and ends became death to false metal. they are the same thing. its a collection of older songs. i hate when someones asks a question, someone tells them the answer to said question, then the idiot askign the questions says that can't possibly be the case and thinks they are right when they are the one asking the question.



Grutches said:
No, Odds and Ends was old rare songs. Death to False Metal is a brand new 9th album. Have they actually said they are not doing Odds and Ends?

j-biebs said:
odds and ends became death to false metal.
I think Grutches is more confused about why Death To False Metal (Odds and Ends) is being called album 9. Me too.
being called album 9 or not, that doesnt change the fact that this album is odds and ends with a new name and the same songs that would have been on odds and ends. they are not new songs


MakeUpOnShelf said:
I think Grutches is more confused about why Death To False Metal (Odds and Ends) is being called album 9. Me too.
Should an album have a cover (Unbreak My Heart) on it?
You officially made yourself look like a fool twice in the span of 10 minutes.



Grutches said:
I hate it when people say they hate things that have never actually happened to them before and are not even happening now.

If you didn't know, Weezer has been talking about Odds and Ends for a long time. It is a rarities collection. Death to False Metal is not a collection, it is album 9. Rivers has said it. That band has said it.

I want to know if they are still going to release Odds and Ends.

jamesmadrox said:
don't be an idiot. like bieber said odds and ends became death to false metal. they are the same thing. its a collection of older songs. i hate when someones asks a question, someone tells them the answer to said question, then the idiot askign the questions says that can't possibly be the case and thinks they are right when they are the one asking the question.



Grutches said:
No, Odds and Ends was old rare songs. Death to False Metal is a brand new 9th album. Have they actually said they are not doing Odds and Ends?

j-biebs said:
odds and ends became death to false metal.
i'm at work and can't view the pictures. could someone explain what they are of?



j-biebs said:



grutches is pissed!
apparently there is a semantics battle going on here.

in a nutshell, someone feels that changing the name of Odds and Ends to Death to False Metal makes it a completely different record (for lack of a better word). previously it was a compilation of rarities, but the name change has made it an album. Either way, same songs.
j-bieber is mean and wrong. I still want Odds and Ends.
odds and ends IS death to false metal, n00b

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video