anyone else having trouble purchasing tickets from ticketmaster?

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i'm looking at ebay now, it's ridiculous, many of the tickets are there! argh!

i wrote a post the other time about scalping, something has to be done. it's frustrating!

i'm so upset :( i literally have dreamt about the possibility of a "tour" like this for years and years & now i might not even be able to go because i don't have an amex card...this is ridiculous. if they're actually sold out, i'm gonna be heartbroken.
and of course way over-pirced tix for both dates are already on sale on stubhub... bands that care about their real fans shouldn't do business with ticketmaster.
According to Ticketmaster, they sold out in 30 seconds. There were probably people buying them in like bunches of 7 and 8 and are just gonna sell them individually for a **** ton of money.

Pretty ridiculous.
im so heartbroke from this debacle.
i dont think they sold out in the 30 seconds i was on the page searchin for tickets the second that clock hit 10. they def should have played msg this tour will be bigger then the red album tour so idk why they would downgrade in venue
there are VIP tickets left
Agreed with this. I don't want to run down the litany of all the "impossible" tickets my friends and I have gotten due to our Ticketmaster speed, but suffice to say between the three of us, we never get shut out of a show if there are tickets. Needless to say, we were shut out today. There is just no way the venue sold any more than 200 tickets in 30 seconds if there were no wait times on ticketmaster (which there were not).

Keith Just said:
i dont think they sold out in the 30 seconds i was on the page searchin for tickets the second that clock hit 10. they def should have played msg this tour will be bigger then the red album tour so idk why they would downgrade in venue
THIS IS MY NIGHTMAAAARE!!!
Weezer f***** us on this one, only tour people have been waiting for around and they play one of smallest venues and tickets where all gone in under a mintute or went to all the people with a certain credit card. It's complete b*******, be a fan since 95 and have never been this pissed with the management. 

Kelly Easton said:
THIS IS MY NIGHTMAAAARE!!!
yea it was bull. I couldn't get a damn ticket. It p***** me off when artists make these deals with Amex. It shows that they do this mostly for the money not for fans. I keep checking TM every day to see if they add more tickets and guess what? they did today because the tickets on StubHub increased by like 100 today. I wasn't able to find a single one. Weezer should do something about this and help out the fans!! I cant afford a VIP ticket and Dec 18th is my birthday! Come on!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video