anyone else having trouble purchasing tickets from ticketmaster?

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd blame Ticketmaster more than Weezer. They're the ones who f***** up with the presale.
I cannot even tell you the swearing and cursing that I hear everytime my fiance tries to get tickets on ticketmaster! He of course was on trying to get Weezer tix for NYC - sold out in SECONDS. it's online scalpers who have programs that buy up all the tix - how else can you explain it? I mean, there was a guy on stubhub that had 40 tickets! WTF

runnersdialzero said:
I'd blame Ticketmaster more than Weezer. They're the ones who f***** up with the presale.

I dont agree with that. Last year i read about taylor swift being pissed at TM and Amex for trying to convince her to have an Amex presale for all her shows. She made it all public and showed how it really hurt her fans. Its up to the artist to have presales and The Amex presale is the most profitable one for them.

Christina Vitale said:
I mean, there was a guy on stubhub that had 40 tickets! WTF

Yea i saw it too!
Weezer couldn't have predicted NYC fans getting screwed because of the presale - it happened with NONE of the other Memories shows.
unless they allowed a large allocation of tickets for the presale instead on the onsale. again, it's the NY market and it's profitable. Even the tickets were more expensive there! They didn't even offer cheaper tickets! I know chicago didn't either but at least they were $74 like in NY

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video