theres a lot of weezer songs that would've been cool for a music video. which songs do you think fall into that category?

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thats what i thought

Brofessefef said:

I've always wanted an In The Garage music video.

I can't imagine it would be all that exciting, but I've always wanted one for some reason.

The Greatest Man That Ever Lived is the only really acceptable answer to this question.

I think "No Other One" would have been good, "My Name Is Jonas", "Don't Let Go", "Tripping Down The Freeway", "The Weight", "Unspoken", They should have done a music video for The Christmas Cd and loads of the SS2K should have been on a album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLvR5NiCPb0

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:
The Greatest Man That Ever Lived is the only really acceptable answer to this question.
Considering they had Spike Jonze on tap and were all set to film it, what you posted doesn't really count.
Hang on
Yes! My thoughts exactly!

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:
I was thinking maybe Surf Wax America? That might be cool to do.
I think that would look similar to Say it aint So's video... don't you?

Jordan said:

I've always wanted an In The Garage music video.

I can't imagine it would be all that exciting, but I've always wanted one for some reason.

ahahahahaha

jKlein said:

Jordan said:

Yeah it would.

I know that it wouldn't make sense to have both.

jKlein said:

Jordan said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video