Hi y'all in USA. I am desperately wanting to get hold of the accompanying booklet for Pinkerton, which are available from the Weezer Store (free with any purchase). As I live in England there is no way that I can buy a CD directly to get the booklet. Is there anyone out there who would be willing to order a CD for me so that I can get the booklet. Cheers Steve.

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pretty sure they sold out of those several weeks ago.
they were limited run i think dude

edit: youre right they come with every purchase from the pinkerton/dtfm stuff, my bad.

Smailtronic said:

whoops, my bad, they are still available. Yeah, just message me, and as long as you pay for the item and the cost for me to ship it to you, I'll get whatever you want.
That would be great if you could. Do you have any idea what sort of price that the postage may be?

Smailtronic said:

Smailtronic said:

whoops, my bad, they are still available. Yeah, just message me, and as long as you pay for the item and the cost for me to ship it to you, I'll get whatever you want.
Hi there. Thanks for getting back to me. As the booklet is available with any of those cd's could you order the Death to False Metal cd please.
Cheers. Steve

Smailtronic said:

Smailtronic said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video