So after the games yesterday we have the Chiefs, Colts, Bears, and Eagles clinching playoff spots and their divisions. Packers needed a win and got one over the Giants. So who makes the playoffs with one week left?

NFC

1. Falcons

2. Bears

3. Eagles

4. Rams

5. Packers

6. Bucks

AFC

1. Patriots

2. Steelers

3. Chiefs

4. Colts

5. Ravens

6. Jets

I think the Falcons aren't as good as their record and won't make it to the super bowl. The Rams will be out in the first round although I'd like to see an upset. Look for the Patriots to come out of the AFC and the Saints or Eagles from the NFC. I don't see anyone having a chance against the Patriots in the AFC, but if I were them I wouldn't want to play the Jets for a third time.

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think your playoff list is correct. I would like to see a Pats-Eagles Super Bowl. Brady and Vick are having incredible seasons, especially Brady. Watch for the Jets to make a strong push in the playoffs. Really surprised at the Bears, all I can remember is that game towards the beginning of the year where Cutler got sacked like 7 times in the first half. Didn't think they'd make it this far.
Very right about the Bears. That game against the Redskins was really bad and they also lost to the Giants 17-3 or something like that and I think that's when Cutler got sacked a lot. The Bears will suffer in the playoffs from their lack of offense. Although they did look good againts the Jets. Pats-Eagles Super Bowl would be a great one. Did you see the crazy Eagles comeback against the Giants?

hintofcoolness said:
I think your playoff list is correct. I would like to see a Pats-Eagles Super Bowl. Brady and Vick are having incredible seasons, especially Brady. Watch for the Jets to make a strong push in the playoffs. Really surprised at the Bears, all I can remember is that game towards the beginning of the year where Cutler got sacked like 7 times in the first half. Didn't think they'd make it this far.
Packers-Patriots
I've been a Vikings fan for a long time, so....not too much into football this year. hahaha I would definitely keep an eye Aaron from the Packers. He just might be leading the new wave of great quarterbacks, but not quite yet. I am tired of the Patriots and the Colts, so maybe the Steelers!
No comment on your Rams?

hintofcoolness said:
Pats vs Eagles would be a good game but I truly hope the Pats don't make it.  As hot as they are right now, even they can lose to an unexpected team.  I mean, the Browns beat them this year.

hintofcoolness said:
maybe next year heh

i want sugar in my tea said:
No comment on your Rams?

hintofcoolness said:

The comeback was amazing. Didn't see it live but I downloaded the game off of iTunes. I really like Vick because he's so fun to watch but what struck me is how the Giants' defense basically manhandled the Eagles for most of the game- they just gave up too many big plays at the end.

For that reason (even considering that the Giants have one of the best defenses in the game,) and despite the fact that I think Pats-Eagles (or perhaps the Saints) would make the best Super Bowl, I don't like the Eagles' chances against a well-coached team like the Pats. The Pats have beaten some really great teams this year.

That being said, we can't forget about the Giants ruining the Pats' perfect season in '07, so anything can happen.

Expect the unexpected.

*gets shot by arrow while at keyboard*

Stephen Salay said:

Very right about the Bears. That game against the Redskins was really bad and they also lost to the Giants 17-3 or something like that and I think that's when Cutler got sacked a lot. The Bears will suffer in the playoffs from their lack of offense. Although they did look good againts the Jets. Pats-Eagles Super Bowl would be a great one. Did you see the crazy Eagles comeback against the Giants?

hintofcoolness said:
Marry me.

tinyknits said:
Pats vs Eagles would be a good game but I truly hope the Pats don't make it.  As hot as they are right now, even they can lose to an unexpected team.  I mean, the Browns beat them this year.

hintofcoolness said:

I feel bad, poor Vikings. I still remember them giving that game away to the Falcons in '98 instead of going to the Super Bowl like they should have. Cunningham, Moss, Carter, great defense. Oh well.

Agree about Aaron Rodgers, great QB, plus he went to Cal my alma mater. :P

Kind of sick of the Pats and Colts as well, but Brady is playing so impressively I really think the Pats are the team to beat right now.

kilgoretrout45 said:

I've been a Vikings fan for a long time, so....not too much into football this year. hahaha I would definitely keep an eye Aaron from the Packers. He just might be leading the new wave of great quarterbacks, but not quite yet. I am tired of the Patriots and the Colts, so maybe the Steelers!
Dang I could talk football all day. Don't feed the animals.

Stephen Salay said:

hintofcoolness said:
The Eagles have a bad defense and I think that will eventually cost them big. But at the same time I look at the Cardnials in 2008 and their bad defense, and if it weren't for that amazing catch they would have won the Super Bowl. Same with the Saints D last year. They weren't that great, but they forced turnovers and took chances and that was enough to win. I think the Eagles have a similar D. Speaking of the Eagles, is the game tonight on national tv? I get it anyway because I live in the area, but it should be becasue it was a sunday night game.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video