We all know Scott is an awesome bass player. What are your thoughts on putting a  bass solo on the next CD? They need one!

Views: 135

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i think that would be really cool and if they couldn't have a bass solo they should just have a really cool bass riff with distortion :P
Nothing gets by you, huh?

Šupak said:
you want Rivers to jump the shark?

Mada said:

Only if the song was accompanied by another Happy Days themed video

Daniel [bleed0range] said:

It really is an awesome idea.  What else is awesome?  Drum solo. 

Rivers Cuomo said:
What an awesome idea!
Nope...

Mada said:
Nothing gets by you, huh?

Šupak said:
you want Rivers to jump the shark?

Mada said:

Only if the song was accompanied by another Happy Days themed video

Daniel [bleed0range] said:

It really is an awesome idea.  What else is awesome?  Drum solo. 

Rivers Cuomo said:
What an awesome idea!
My Generation by The Who is a pretty cool example
Anything by New Order and most things by The Killers are perfect examples. A  good bass solo can be one of the most legite things ever, do it scott, i know you want to.
at a gig i want to see scott on a platform that gets elevated so he can pound out a 25min orgasmic slap bass solo, with fireworks and tom selleck and everything that is awesome!
YES :O

edgey44 said:
at a gig i want to see scott on a platform that gets elevated so he can pound out a 25min orgasmic slap bass solo, with fireworks and tom selleck and everything that is awesome!

i made a sex wee at the thought of that

imagine if it happened! WOW
pinecone said:

edgey44 said:
If that actually happened I'm pritty sure everyone would die from there faces melting 

edgey44 said:

pinecone said:

edgey44 said:
and what if the bass was ON FIRE!!

*with scott wearing suitable protection

pinecone said:
If that actually happened I'm pritty sure everyone would die from there faces melting 

edgey44 said:

pinecone said:

edgey44 said:
:O Scott needs no protection , so im thinking the bass actually is a lightining bolt :O

edgey44 said:
and what if the bass was ON FIRE!! *with scott wearing suitable protection

pinecone said:

edgey44 said:

pinecone said:

edgey44 said:

Whenever my band plays live we open up with this song because we think it's pretty unique for a band to start a set with a face melting bass solo:

I think a Scott/Rivers penned bass intro similar Sacrifice Theory's level of speed and fretboard coverage would be a fantastically energetic way to open up an album.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video