Okay, this may just be me being stupid, but wouldn't it be cool if the new website design (well, new to me) is hinting that the next album will be a purple self-named album? The Purple Album? I sure hope so.

Tags: Album, Box, Don't, Hints, I, Just, Know, New, Outside, The, More…Thinking

Views: 797

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oh god ...

Everyone is awestruck. It must be. 

No, I wouldn't look into it that much.

Stupid is as stupid does

the background color looks like the fan-made sftbh art, guys. maybe it's a sign.

The Team USA logo is on Rivers' jacket...

A FULL BAND VERSION OF "MY DAY IS COMING" WITH TEAM USA SINGING BACKUP ON THE NEXT ALBUM?!

That must be what this means.

No...

They do self-titled albums every seven years.. 1994 blue, 2001 green, 2008 red.. you'd expect 2015 would be the next colour one.

If anything, he's hinting at a Songs From The Black H*** remake. It wouldn't be surprising given how much he would've been surrounded with content from the era in the making of The Pinkerton Diaries. That, along with the fact he's been relearning and playing songs live from that era such as Blast Off! and Longtime Sunshine. 

ya cuz rivers designed the site.

Okay, that makes a lot of sense! That would be pretty cool to see SFTBH released

Only in Dreem see wat it meen said:

No...

They do self-titled albums every seven years.. 1994 blue, 2001 green, 2008 red.. you'd expect 2015 would be the next colour one.

If anything, he's hinting at a Songs From The Black H*** remake. It wouldn't be surprising given how much he would've been surrounded with content from the era in the making of The Pinkerton Diaries. That, along with the fact he's been relearning and playing songs live from that era such as Blast Off! and Longtime Sunshine. 

Connor J. Burke said:

Okay, that makes a lot of sense! That would be pretty cool to see SFTBH released

Only in Dreem see wat it meen said:

No...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video