hey folks lookie lookie...

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

James Stockwell (Jamekae) said:
Rivers needs to take a class in giving a sh1t again imo.

I agree with Brimleyz, what a waste of a webisode.  You should have put a still frame of the W hands on the site (that was the only saving grace of the video) and save me the 4 minutes it took to watch this uninspired rendition of the song.

I hope this is a teaser for a Memories tour DVD, if not, then just another disappointment in long list of 2011 weezer disappointments.

I wish they would stop playing songs they don't get into anymore.  I'd like to see a tour of all Hurley and Raditude songs.  Maybe they'd get into them.

Wow the ungrateful are out in droves lately. If you didn't go to the shows, Rivers would do the first set in the same manner that he's been doing concerts for the last couple of years. Then in the second set where an album was played, it was much more reserved and about the music.

That being said, I liked it. I never have any problem seeing classics from TBA performed live. I also enjoyed the snapshots of the =w='s. I thought that was pretty cool.

One minute Gregor says it's an uninspired rendition.

Then he hopes it's a teaser for a dvd.

This song is definitely the only real "dud" in the Blue set... it's obvious that Rivers isn't too into playing it. Songs like No One Else, Holiday and Only In Dreams are awesome to see live because of how much Rivers still gets into them.

yes, i can have opinions and desires.

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:

One minute Gregor says it's an uninspired rendition.

Then he hopes it's a teaser for a dvd.

This song is definitely the only real "dud" in the Blue set... it's obvious that Rivers isn't too into playing it. Songs like No One Else, Holiday and Only In Dreams are awesome to see live because of how much Rivers still gets into them.

I know, I know. I just found the dichotomy funny.

I see that, as in, why would I care about a DVD full of live performances, if i thought their performance in the Surf Wax webisode seemed tame. 

I want a memories DVD for 2 main reasons.  "Only In Dreams" and "No Other One".

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:

I know, I know. I just found the dichotomy funny.
Scott still using chords to plug into the amp, that's pretty awesome.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video