Hello! I just noticed that some new shows in Florida were added, so I had a question. 

What sort of chance is there that there will be shows added closer to New Orleans than Austin and Orlando? If the answer is "I don't know," who would know? 

I want to buy tickets for Blue/Pinkerton soon, but if shows somewhere like Dallas or Houston were added, I could at least stay with family instead of having to rent a hotel room. 

You know, Weezer, you could come to New Orleans. You know you loved us at VoodooFest. We're a great crowd. : D Tipitina's? House of Blues? My house? 

Views: 158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think they should just do a proper tour if I'm honest because they are playing so many random dates and they should all just add up to be a full tour, but at least they are doing a proper tour in January :)

in australia

Hugh Lovric said:

I think they should just do a proper tour if I'm honest because they are playing so many random dates and they should all just add up to be a full tour, but at least they are doing a proper tour in January :)

Yah, that's a little further away than Florida... thanks, though, guys. Orlando it is. 

but seriously, Weezer, come back to New Orleans. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video