New Joint, Dope Nose, We are All on Drugs and Hash Pipe

Is Weezer on drugs? haha

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol I don't think I've ever thought of Pink Triangle as meaning that Rivers did anything with other guys...I know I've read a bit about him smoking pot back in the day and always assumed that's what that line was about.

 

I don't think he does drugs now, I am pretty sure he lives by certain rules according to the vipassana meditation and they include no drugs and no drinking.  I know that Scott doesn't drink or do any drugs either.

lets list out Rivers' known drug use:

 

Alcohol

Pot

Pills (ecstasy and "mellow out" pills, so probably stuff like Xanex")

 

That's all I can think of, based off of song lyrics, liner notes and interviews.  It is safe to say, that Rivers hasn't done a drug of any kind since Make Believe.....not even caffeine.  He posted several blogs on his myspace about food in hotel rooms, and how he couldn't eat/drink most of it.

 

That Pink Triangle reference doesn't gel with the rest of the song, so I'm going to assume it's about pot.

well we all know Mikey did them because thats why he left weezer
how does it not gel with the rest of the song?

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

That Pink Triangle reference doesn't gel with the rest of the song, so I'm going to assume it's about pot.

did you see rivers eyes at leeds fest last year................................google it


Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

lets list out Rivers' known drug use:

 

Alcohol

Pot

Pills (ecstasy and "mellow out" pills, so probably stuff like Xanex")

 

That's all I can think of, based off of song lyrics, liner notes and interviews.  It is safe to say, that Rivers hasn't done a drug of any kind since Make Believe.....not even caffeine.  He posted several blogs on his myspace about food in hotel rooms, and how he couldn't eat/drink most of it.

 

That Pink Triangle reference doesn't gel with the rest of the song, so I'm going to assume it's about pot.

and i think Brian did heroin, if i recall reading that but thats a pretty bold statement that im about 70% positive about

just my opinion.  Pot is actually illegal, and homosexuality isn't, so that's why I assume he used the "crime" lyric.

 


x ; x said:

how does it not gel with the rest of the song?

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

That Pink Triangle reference doesn't gel with the rest of the song, so I'm going to assume it's about pot.

I always assumed that We Are All On Drugs, was not actually about being on drugs per se, but about any sort of addicting thing that interferes with our life. 

 

 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video