New Joint, Dope Nose, We are All on Drugs and Hash Pipe

Is Weezer on drugs? haha

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They mention drug's in quite a few other song's aswell :P.
what was that for?

fluck [kittenž (j.biebž)] said:
you just made a thread asking if weezer was on drugs.

Marie said:
what was that for?

*applauds* CORRECT!!! 

you just made a thread asking if weezer was on drugs.

Marie said:
what was that for?

i guess i assumed more people would realize that this is a pretty stupid question.

i doubt Rivers is "on them" anymore, with the Vipsanna and all.

Listen to the song Superstar, it'll explain it for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmz_GGbbJwE watch this and it will give you your answer.

Another one I thought of is a line from 'Pink Triangle': "Might have smoked a few in my time, but never thought it was a crime."

Who knows if they are (but hopefully they aren't...)  But their songs definitely do reflect an unfortunately healthy drug culture here in the U.S., I guess.

Is it a stupid question because Rivers is now into meditation and therefore unlikely to do drugs?  Or is it a dumb question because (I assume) everyone in the music industry does drugs and the members of Weezer couldn't possibly be an exception?  Those two possibilities are opposites, so if you could provide more info, that would be great.  Thanks.

i guess i assumed more people would realize that this is a pretty stupid question.

Exactly what I was wondering....

BryanD said:

Is it a stupid question because Rivers is now into meditation and therefore unlikely to do drugs?  Or is it a dumb question because (I assume) everyone in the music industry does drugs and the members of Weezer couldn't possibly be an exception?  Those two possibilities are opposites, so if you could provide more info, that would be great.  Thanks.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video