This is direct from Billie Joe's Twitter and the Green Day Website:

Ok here's the scoop. GD has been jamming new songs everyday. There's a ton of new songs. The direction is fresh and hi energy. Feels great

I don't want to give away too much but just know that me mike tre and Jason are collaborating and having the best time playing music.

Are you guys (green day fans, of course) excited, or nervous of this "New, High energy sound"?. Which album do you want it to most be like?

I'm excited, and I think it would be cool if it were a combination of like, Kerplunk! and Warning.

Tags: 9, Album, Billie Joe, Green Day, Kerplunk!, New, Warning

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like Green Day but nothing will ever beat Dookie, not American idiot or 21 guns but still great Green Day
I enjoy both Dookie and American Idiot the same, partially because American Idiot Introduced me to Green Day, but Dookie is Classic.

William Danze said:
I like Green Day but nothing will ever beat Dookie, not American idiot or 21 guns but still great Green Day
I enjoyed American idiot but that cd lacked the classic punk green day we all love in dookie and warning

mattsharp_wasright said:
I got green days greatest hits CD from dookie all the way to warning

gingerman621 said:
I enjoy both Dookie and American Idiot the same, partially because American Idiot Introduced me to Green Day, but Dookie is Classic.

William Danze said:
Oh! So they're who covered Weezer's "Worry Rock" and "Brainstew"

mattsharp_wasright said:
A band weezer looks up to, green day probaly doesn't even know weezerD:

G Foo Chombey said:
Will someone please tell me who the fluck Green Day is?
No I'm pretty sure Rivers wrote it. It sounds like him so much!

mattsharp_wasright said:
Ha sorry, you wish, but weezer covered it

G Foo Chombey said:
Oh! So they're who covered Weezer's "Worry Rock" and "Brainstew"

mattsharp_wasright said:
A band weezer looks up to, green day probaly doesn't even know weezerD:

G Foo Chombey said:
Will someone please tell me who the fluck Green Day is?
But that song is the s***!

gingerman621 said:
I admit, 21 Guns is one of their worst, but that is because its too poppy. SO many people are like "I Love Green Day!" Then I play, I don't know, like "Blood, Sex, and Booze" (From The Album WARNING), and they say "That's not them."

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:
nothing can be as bad as "21 Guns"
Quick question, do you know any Green day before American Idiot?

Che Salgado said:
But that song is the s***!

gingerman621 said:
I admit, 21 Guns is one of their worst, but that is because its too poppy. SO many people are like "I Love Green Day!" Then I play, I don't know, like "Blood, Sex, and Booze" (From The Album WARNING), and they say "That's not them."

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:
nothing can be as bad as "21 Guns"

Weezer actually references Green Day in El Scorcho

(I asked you to go to the green Day concert, you said you've never heard of them)

Im pretty sure everyone on this forum knows that....

gingerman621 said:

Weezer actually references Green Day in El Scorcho

(I asked you to go to the green Day concert, you said you've never heard of them)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video