Cannot wait to buy Riotfest!  But will wait, since there is only the download and no CD purchase right now?

Views: 597

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can't decide if I should get any of these. Don't wanna burn out on Weez before the cruise...

You are so lucky to be going on that cruise! Someone should record a hi-def bootleg in case we don't get an official one. I gotta say, Doheny Days is a great bootleg... The first since 2009 Live at the Susquehanna Bank Center in Camden, New Jersey that I bought the download only... And it is a great show. The set is standard Greatest Hits, but they played really well and there are some extra solos and stuff. Real high-energy and the drum outro to "Pork and Beans" instead of "Buddy Holly" was cool. Plus the "You Might Think" cover is great.

But I'm waiting for Riotfest's CD to come out! Why is it just download? I was at that concert and Weezer played really really well that night too.

Doheny Days looked like an awesome show from the videos. I particularly liked Keep Fishin' that night which usually does nothing for me.

Yeah it's one of the best bootlegs out there.

W00T! Thanks Radioactive for the news. The CD/download is available now, too. I ordered this morning. Also the weezer store is like Target - I go there for one thing and end up buying other stuff. :)

doheny was awesome.  whats strange is they put up a boot of the staple center show, which was an unticketed private event.

Weird but cool imo.

I'm sad there was no boot for the Fantasy Springs show. Was a pretty dang perfect mix of hits and b-sides (though still no Pinkerton).

ABSOLUTELY AGREE.  Fantasy springs was epic IMO, they played longtime sunshine, and nearly all of blue.  they did play 2 pink songs, el scorcho and pink triangle.  for me it was one of my all time favorite weezer shows.

Gohi said:

Weird but cool imo.

I'm sad there was no boot for the Fantasy Springs show. Was a pretty dang perfect mix of hits and b-sides (though still no Pinkerton).

Warning: They cut out the Mikey dedication on Troublemaker. You can still hear the crowd chanting "Mikey" before the big riff starts, though.

Uh k they cut out all the banter. Wtf.

don't worry, they're going to release a bootleg of all stage banter cut from the rest of the bootlegs.

Gohi, is the weezer cruise song in there? (I had to hit download and run this morning so have not listened yet.) If I don't get to hear Rivers sing about how he likes to party in his own way, I will be sad.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video