When do we get it?

Views: 2389

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When it's done. All we know thus far is that RIvers has demos he's excited about. This is exactly where we were last year, to put things in perspective. Be patient and listen to plenty of other music and the wait will go much quicker.

Weezer has been very busy, I am anxious for this album to but it takes time. Not saying Hurley was bad but I think we all can agree it wasn't their best, so maybe it's gonna be worth the wait like Pinkerton (even thought it wasn't at the time it was released) but we just got to wait till we get word from Rivers
ROCK STEADY, MON!

Hopefully not too soon. I want them to take their time with the new one.

I got mine yesterday

I want them to tale their time, at least another 2 years.

At least 2 years? Come on now. We're not all as young as you, Hugh.

Hugh Lovric said:

I want them to tale their time, at least another 2 years.

So tempted...

badger poo [berry] said:

ROCK STEADY, MON!

Was it awful?

damination {spaz} said:

I got mine yesterday

don't know, haven't had a chance to listen to it yet. Right now it's a beer coaster

Avery Doll said:

Was it awful?

damination {spaz} said:

I got mine yesterday

I think years from now people will consider Hurley one of their best.

William Danze said:

Weezer has been very busy, I am anxious for this album to but it takes time. Not saying Hurley was bad but I think we all can agree it wasn't their best, so maybe it's gonna be worth the wait like Pinkerton (even thought it wasn't at the time it was released) but we just got to wait till we get word from Rivers

Wouldn't that be scary? 

Jefferson Dempsy said:

I think years from now people will consider Hurley one of their best.

William Danze said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video