When do we get it?

Views: 2389

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Radioactive said:

Rivers let me borrow his iPod on the Cruise.  He had about 18 good demos, mixed in with 40 Raditude-esque songs.

He had them organized by potentional albums on playlists.

He is not planning on releasing the good ones.

Wait is there any possible way to listen to these demos or was it just lucky people on the cruise?

Gohi said:

He mentioned listening to demos in the Cruise Q&A and mentioned a new album to several people on the cruise, including myself. He's in the writing phase right now.

people on the cruise didn't listen to the demos. rivers only told people that he had been listening to the demos.

William Danze said:

Wait is there any possible way to listen to these demos or was it just lucky people on the cruise?

Gohi said:

He mentioned listening to demos in the Cruise Q&A and mentioned a new album to several people on the cruise, including myself. He's in the writing phase right now.

now im becoming inpatient. 

now im becoming outpatient

William Danze said:

I hope with the next album they actually do a cool tour instead of playing crappy festivals.

Stop.

William Danze said:

New album has to come out soon or else they wont be able to kick off their summer tour in pittsburgh?

-hopefully that isnt only in dreams.

It is. I'm sorry, mate.

This summer just wont be as good as the last without weezer.

Gohi said:

It is. I'm sorry, mate.

so if you got to listen to the demos what did you think about them? what did they sound like, more rock???

I didn't get to listen to the demos, William. Nobody did.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video