When do we get it?

Views: 2389

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

jesus christ.

Never said they wouldn't play there, just that them "kicking off their tour" there wasn't happening. They haven't had a real tour since 2009 and that got canceled after the third show (due to Rivers and SCK's bus crash ).

Sam Hues said:

This summer just wont be as good as the last without weezer.

Gohi said:

It is. I'm sorry, mate.

I remember that :( they were suppose to play in my town

Gohi said:

Never said they wouldn't play there, just that them "kicking off their tour" there wasn't happening. They haven't had a real tour since 2009 and that got canceled after the third show (due to Rivers and SCK's bus crash ).

Sam Hues said:

This summer just wont be as good as the last without weezer.

Gohi said:

It is. I'm sorry, mate.

There are no guitars on the whole album.  Just drums, synths and the clarinet.

William Danze said:

so if you got to listen to the demos what did you think about them? what did they sound like, more rock???

What?

jKlein said:

I agree with Gohi. It'll be here when they're done. :) Patience.

PS... you were right.

The new album is the sequel to Songs From The Black H***

This guy!

BSB is awesome. And so are you for using the acronym. BSB-Brian 

damination {spaz} said:

Zach should experiment by listening to BSB on repeat overnight and while walking. That'll settle this

placemats said:

What's silly is your inability to see how you have psychologically conditioned yourself to like Hurley.  Good job pulling the wool over your own eyes though.  

Zach Smith said:

Silly. There is no pattern. I do not like BSB because their songs do no appeal to me. I could listen to them a million times and that would never change, no matter how many times. I don't think I am supposed to hate them, I simply don't enjoy the music. There is a long list of bands I would give a try, not just Weezer. Weezer has impressed me with previous releases so of course I am going to give them a try. Why would I listen to an unknown band on repeat? Unless someone said "Zach, you will love it" and I trusted their opinion. I am on a Weezer forum........ Duh dude.

Margaret Atwood said:

listening to an album you dislike on repeat while you sleep is a bit more extreme than "giving something a try."

you forced yourself to like the album because it's a weezer album. placemats' quote was apt. given your initial reaction, would you have spent the same amount of time listening to hurley if it was by an unknown band?

nsync and bsb put out some great pop songs. you hate them because you think you're supposed to hate them.

see the pattern here? 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video