When do we get it?

Views: 2389

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have seen the future.

The next album will be 100% dubstep, but the dubstep craze will be over by the time it is released.

i don't know...i think rivers will just be featured on a skrillex track ten years too late.

kind of like that steve aoki song.

damination {spaz} said:

I have seen the future.

The next album will be 100% dubstep, but the dubstep craze will be over by the time it is released.

either way it's not going to be popular with the weetards or the general public

Margaret Atwood said:

i don't know...i think rivers will just be featured on a skrillex track ten years too late.

damination {spaz} said:

I have seen the future.

What's silly is your inability to see how you have psychologically conditioned yourself to like Hurley.  Good job pulling the wool over your own eyes though.  

Zach Smith said:

Silly. There is no pattern. I do not like BSB because their songs do no appeal to me. I could listen to them a million times and that would never change, no matter how many times. I don't think I am supposed to hate them, I simply don't enjoy the music. There is a long list of bands I would give a try, not just Weezer. Weezer has impressed me with previous releases so of course I am going to give them a try. Why would I listen to an unknown band on repeat? Unless someone said "Zach, you will love it" and I trusted their opinion. I am on a Weezer forum........ Duh dude.

Margaret Atwood said:

listening to an album you dislike on repeat while you sleep is a bit more extreme than "giving something a try."

you forced yourself to like the album because it's a weezer album. placemats' quote was apt. given your initial reaction, would you have spent the same amount of time listening to hurley if it was by an unknown band?

nsync and bsb put out some great pop songs. you hate them because you think you're supposed to hate them.

see the pattern here? 

Zach should experiment by listening to BSB on repeat overnight and while walking. That'll settle this

placemats said:

What's silly is your inability to see how you have psychologically conditioned yourself to like Hurley.  Good job pulling the wool over your own eyes though.  

Zach Smith said:

Silly. There is no pattern. I do not like BSB because their songs do no appeal to me. I could listen to them a million times and that would never change, no matter how many times. I don't think I am supposed to hate them, I simply don't enjoy the music. There is a long list of bands I would give a try, not just Weezer. Weezer has impressed me with previous releases so of course I am going to give them a try. Why would I listen to an unknown band on repeat? Unless someone said "Zach, you will love it" and I trusted their opinion. I am on a Weezer forum........ Duh dude.

Margaret Atwood said:

listening to an album you dislike on repeat while you sleep is a bit more extreme than "giving something a try."

you forced yourself to like the album because it's a weezer album. placemats' quote was apt. given your initial reaction, would you have spent the same amount of time listening to hurley if it was by an unknown band?

nsync and bsb put out some great pop songs. you hate them because you think you're supposed to hate them.

see the pattern here? 

oh that's a given. zach smith will learn to love it, though.

damination {spaz} said:

Margaret Atwood said:

damination {spaz} said:

I have seen the future.

Or die trying.

Margaret Atwood said:

oh that's a given. zach smith will learn to love it, though.

damination {spaz} said:

Margaret Atwood said:

damination {spaz} said:

I have seen the future.

As much as I hate it, that is the best way to go. I do not own any BSB so if anyone wants to send me some we can do this!............................... Also if it matters I do not enjoy Time Flies or WMS no matter how many times I have listened to them, so I really think this is silly.  Also I have listened to Maladroit while sleeping when I was a kid and I effin hate Possibilities. Why we gotta talk about me dying lol? It's just no good.

damination {spaz} said:

Zach should experiment by listening to BSB on repeat overnight and while walking. That'll settle this

placemats said:

Zach Smith said:

Margaret Atwood said:

see the pattern here? 

Just wondering does anyone even know if Rivers has been talking about a new album? I personally haven't heard anything I'm just thinking their taking their time, which is good but I just didnt know if there was any talk of it at all

Zach Smith said:

As much as I hate it, that is the best way to go. I do not own any BSB so if anyone wants to send me some we can do this!............................... Also if it matters I do not enjoy Time Flies or WMS no matter how many times I have listened to them, so I really think this is silly.  Also I have listened to Maladroit while sleeping when I was a kid and I effin hate Possibilities. Why we gotta talk about me dying lol? It's just no good.

damination {spaz} said:

placemats said:

Zach Smith said:

Margaret Atwood said:

see the pattern here? 

He mentioned listening to demos in the Cruise Q&A and mentioned a new album to several people on the cruise, including myself. He's in the writing phase right now.

You'll just falsify the results.

Zach Smith said:

damination {spaz} said:

placemats said:

Zach Smith said:

Margaret Atwood said:

see the pattern here? 

Rivers let me borrow his iPod on the Cruise.  He had about 18 good demos, mixed in with 40 Raditude-esque songs.

He had them organized by potentional albums on playlists.

He is not planning on releasing the good ones.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video