Based on past album titles, lets try to come up with the best title for their next album.

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In a different discussion, I heard someone say that Unhappy Meal would be a cool name for the next album. In that same discussion, I heard someone else say that the band eating sandwiches would be a cool album cover. I think these should both happen and that would be pretty awesome.

Make Hurley Pinkerton Believe Maladroit is Raditude from the Blue/Green/Red/Black H*** 2K.

And Red was non-existant?

TheGreatestFanThatEverLived said:

I've noticed a pattern in the Weezer albums. This is probably coincidental, but the Blue album was cheeryish, Pinkerton was dark, Green Album was cheery, Maladroit was darkish, Make Believe was darkish, Raditude was cheery, and Hurley was cheery, and now they say the next album will be kind of dark.

How about an album ala Sgt. Pepper's and quite recently The Killjoys (MCR) where Weezer takes on a different persona? That could be cool.

No, they said Hurley was dark and the new one is like you are 16, riding on you bike to get a slurpee. (I don't see any pattern)

TheGreatestFanThatEverLived said:
I've noticed a pattern in the Weezer albums. This is probably coincidental, but the Blue album was cheeryish, Pinkerton was dark, Green Album was cheery, Maladroit was darkish, Make Believe was darkish, Raditude was cheery, and Hurley was cheery, and now they say the next album will be kind of dark.

Locke

the yellow album.

Now this I don't understand. Why bother posting on a band's website that you hate unless your life is really that unsatisfying? Grow up or get out.

☺♥ kïttens ♥☺ said:

good idea. maybe they could pretend to be a band that doesn't suck.

Josh D-K said:

How about an album ala Sgt. Pepper's and quite recently The Killjoys (MCR) where Weezer takes on a different persona? That could be cool.

Haha very funny, but I'm almost pretty sure you understood what he was trying to say and he wants a valid answer.

☺♥ kïttens ♥☺ said:

why would i hate a band's website?

Josh D-K said:

Now this I don't understand. Why bother posting on a band's website that you hate unless your life is really that unsatisfying? Grow up or get out.

☺♥ kïttens ♥☺ said:

Josh D-K said:

Say something else sarcastic and witty.

☺♥ kïttens ♥☺ said:

why would i hate a band's website?

Josh D-K said:

☺♥ kïttens ♥☺ said:

Josh D-K said:

Dude, it's worthless. He's one of those lowlifes that typically stalks Weezer's sight for the sole purpose of p****** people off. It's better to just ignore him like Weezer does.
Pat already said what the next album was gonna be called on twitter

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video