I dont own a tv (I am poh!) so I dont know whats on tv. Need some new shows to watch, so I am open to suggestions on what I can, should, or must download. I really only watch simpsons, futurama, or flight of the conchords these days, so dont waste time recommending thost particular shows to me. haha.

Views: 677

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BOB'S BURGERS
GLORY DAZE

Theyre pretty good and as far as im aware are pretty new so you wouldnt have lots of series to catch up with
Community
Mad Men
Scrubs
The Office
Glee (first 13 episodes)
Clone High
Arrested Development.

No disrespect to JKlein but I've never seen someone make a list that is diametrically opposed to everything that I enjoy about television. NO DISRESPECT!!!!!!!!
No disrespect, Mike... but same here on your list. ;-)

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:
Community
Mad Men
Scrubs
The Office
Glee (first 13 episodes)
Clone High
Arrested Development.

No disrespect to JKlein but I've never seen someone make a list that is diametrically opposed to everything that I enjoy about television. NO DISRESPECT!!!!!!!!
I love Bob's Burgers.

Indiekid said:
BOB'S BURGERS
GLORY DAZE

Theyre pretty good and as far as im aware are pretty new so you wouldnt have lots of series to catch up with
I still think this is the best. I mean, look at that picture! How could you say no?

PUPPIES! said:

ADVENTURE TIME WITH FINN AND JAKE!

well it's a children's program, for one thing.

PUPPIES! said:
I still think this is the best. I mean, look at that picture! How could you say no?

PUPPIES! said:

ADVENTURE TIME WITH FINN AND JAKE!

you also said it was great.

CrackerJack said:

2 and a half men i recommended based on her tv show taste.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video