I dont own a tv (I am poh!) so I dont know whats on tv. Need some new shows to watch, so I am open to suggestions on what I can, should, or must download. I really only watch simpsons, futurama, or flight of the conchords these days, so dont waste time recommending thost particular shows to me. haha.

Views: 677

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yo Gabba Gabba, haha! I love when Weezer performed on there! WAY too cute!!

I said it, and I'll say it again, Lost is god awful.  My ex-girlfriend and I watched the entire season in about a month and half.  I can honestly say, that was the beginning of the end of our relationship.

They should have killed everyone on the show except Sawyer and made it "An hour with Sawyer". 

I understand how everyone likes mystery and suspense, but there was no pay off to the suspense, and then when it ends, there is still no concrete idea of what actually happened.  You might say, "But that's the point, it's called LOST, duh!"  I simply call that sloppy writing.  See Arrested Development for amazing writing....and Simpsons, seasons 3-10.

Stefan said:

I just watched a couple episodes of Community and they were pretty funny.

My all time favourite family comedy sitcom is Malcolm In The Middle. Even though it's kinda for a younger audience, I love it.

Whoever said LOST is a waste of time is an idiot.
Without sounding too corny, somethings are about the journey and not the destination. Lost is like that. Even if you don't like the finale (I loved it), watching the other episodes is really fun. The suspense and mysterious aspect of the show makes each episode entertaining. Even though you might not have been happy after the end of the show, I bet you and your girlfriend probably had a lot of trying to figure out the mysteries and predicting theories. I think the excitment of watching seasons one to five for the first time makes up for the final season that some find dissapointing. Why would you have put up with the entire series if you thought it was "god awful"?

And even though Arrested Development and early Simpsons are great shows, you can't really compare them to lost. Those shows are sit-coms and lost is an epic drama. The writing style is completely different. Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

I said it, and I'll say it again, Lost is god awful.  My ex-girlfriend and I watched the entire season in about a month and half.  I can honestly say, that was the beginning of the end of our relationship.

They should have killed everyone on the show except Sawyer and made it "An hour with Sawyer". 

I understand how everyone likes mystery and suspense, but there was no pay off to the suspense, and then when it ends, there is still no concrete idea of what actually happened.  You might say, "But that's the point, it's called LOST, duh!"  I simply call that sloppy writing.  See Arrested Development for amazing writing....and Simpsons, seasons 3-10.

Stefan said:

My all time favourite family comedy sitcom is Malcolm In The Middle. Even though it's kinda for a younger audience, I love it.

I didn't like that journey too much, so I never really got into that.

Rescue Me on the other hand...

Stefan said:

Without sounding too corny, somethings are about the journey and not the destination. Lost is like that. Even if you don't like the finale (I loved it), watching the other episodes is really fun. The suspense and mysterious aspect of the show makes each episode entertaining. Even though you might not have been happy after the end of the show, I bet you and your girlfriend probably had a lot of trying to figure out the mysteries and predicting theories. I think the excitment of watching seasons one to five for the first time makes up for the final season that some find dissapointing. Why would you have put up with the entire series if you thought it was "god awful"?

And even though Arrested Development and early Simpsons are great shows, you can't really compare them to lost. Those shows are sit-coms and lost is an epic drama. The writing style is completely different. Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

Stefan said:

that would be rock'n ass

fluck said:

you know who should be a special guest on ghost adventures? weezer.

also, why is there not a show called goat adventures?

You just insulted the walking dead. Why have poor choices in television?

Wilford Brimley said:

Crackerjack's choices suck.

Bump Boardwalk Empire up from my 'good' column to 'great'

Just finished season 1.

HBO original series ftw

I hated Lost from the moment the plane crashed.

I shouldn't have compared Lost to Arrested Development for writing styles.  Both shows are about idiots, but I actually cared for the idiots in Arrested Development.

Stefan said:

Stefan said:

If you hated the show since the first scene of the first episode then why would you watch the entire series? lol

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

I hated Lost from the moment the plane crashed.

I shouldn't have compared Lost to Arrested Development for writing styles.  Both shows are about idiots, but I actually cared for the idiots in Arrested Development.

Stefan said:

Stefan said:

ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT

SCRUBS!!!!

that's the best

btw flight of the conchords ftw

Ask me if I give a fluck.

No really, ask me.

Derping Derperschmidtt said:

You just insulted the walking dead. 

Wilford Brimley said:

Crackerjack's choices suck.

Bump Boardwalk Empire up from my 'good' column to 'great'

Just finished season 1.

HBO original series ftw

I'm gonna say Community again because it needs another mention. Also, I think you should check out Billy the Exterminator. It's awesome, but not that many people watch it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video