Need more tour dates!! Is Vegas the last stop for Weezer? :-/

The Memories Tour thus far has been too short.  A couple shows on the West Coast and several on the East.  Only one upcoming show in Vegas, yet I'm unsure if I want to go to a Blue/Pinkerton combo night...  I love the two night set up.... 

A bit pessimistic but Vegas may be the last stop for the Memories Tour :(   Only time I wish I was wrong.

Tags: Memories, Weezer

Views: 291

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are they no longer touring after vegas????
Rivers is going to be taking a break through all of February and most of March. The band will probably start touring again in April / May.

Not sure, just my opinion.  But I've read different blogs that Vegas is the last stop and more dates to be slated for 2011.  I hope it's the latter.

Kenzie Severns said:

Are they no longer touring after vegas????
Well that's good news!

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:
Rivers is going to be taking a break through all of February and most of March. The band will probably start touring again in April / May.
Maybe just nervous they'll go on a long break again....  after the Pinkerton Tour they were on hiatus for 3 years!  Though I do doubt history will repeat itself.  Rivers seem happier at this point.
the band must be knackered................let them rest for a bit!!
I never said they shouldn't rest... I hope they WILL take a break so they're fresh for any upcoming shows, IF ANY.

edgey44 said:
the band must be knackered................let them rest for a bit!!
Why would you want to pay for two nights when you can get Pink and Blue all in one for 41 bucks?  Can't beat that.
How did you find this out?  Hopefully they will come to Ohio again.

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:
I really hope that they tour more. They need to come to Seattle.
just come to nebraska
I went to the TBA nite for their Los Angeles performance... it being during Thanksgiving weekend, couldn't do Pinkerton as well (great timing Weezer! :P)  But I will go (including flying) to see a Pinkerton night! The closer to the west coast, the easier on my wallet please!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video