For me:

Justin Bieber

MIley Cyrus

Demi Lovato

Taylor Swift

Ke$ha

And pretty much any disney/ country music.

Views: 527

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh my God, Bono!! I forgot how much I hated him! He tops my list! Makes me wonder who else I'm forgetting. 

I once witnessed a bar fight that started because someone called Bono a douche, and the other guy was super pissed off because he thinks Bono's this great humanitarian and outstanding musician. It almost came to blows. True story. 

Dr. B. Lurkom, PhD said:

Honestly, in terms of more "alternative" or "rock" musicians (because of course I already hate most pop musicians, apart from bieber of course <3)

• Courtney Love
  • Bono
  • The Gallagher brothers
  • Axl Rose
  • Sid Vicious

But they're pretty obvious I guess.

I've always called her Courtney H***, for some reason.

Dr. B. Lurkom, PhD said:

Honestly, in terms of more "alternative" or "rock" musicians (because of course I already hate most pop musicians, apart from bieber of course <3)

• Courtney Love
  • Bono
  • The Gallagher brothers
  • Axl Rose
  • Sid Vicious

But they're pretty obvious I guess.

deadmau5 is awsm, fool.

Dylan Thinnes said:
Haha these are all so interesting. But I'm the only one that said deadmau5...?
Pete Doherty.

Celine Dion.

Axl Rose.

Cliff Richard (though I respect his longevity).

Lulu.

Doubt most of them should really be praised by me calling them "musicians". I have a problem with self publicists, ego maniacs, drug addled train wreck creeps, conceited dishonest pricks, and general scumbags and nonces. I accept that Bono should be in there, but I don't mind U2. So shoot me.
his name is Kurt Cobain. Say what you will about Jesus, but leave Kurt out of it.

Grace Kiser said:
For some reason, I'm not exactly sure why... i can't stand Kings of Leon or Nirvana.  Sorry Kirk Cobain fans!
well SORRRRYYYYY!  i wasnt alive during the era of grunge.

Scott Alan Perkins said:
his name is Kurt Cobain. Say what you will about Jesus, but leave Kurt out of it.

Grace Kiser said:
For some reason, I'm not exactly sure why... i can't stand Kings of Leon or Nirvana.  Sorry Kirk Cobain fans!
That's not your fault.

Grace Kiser said:
well SORRRRYYYYY!  i wasnt alive during the era of grunge.

Scott Alan Perkins said:

Grace Kiser said:

I don't mind all of John Mayer's songs, either, but he seems like such a pretentious ass, that he's going on my list: 

-Bono

-Chad Kroger

-John Mayer

I'll add more as they occur to me. Wouldn't want to be hasty. ; )

I think all of U2 has been forever ruined for me because of my hatred for Bono. 

Robert Hill said:

Pete Doherty.

Celine Dion.

Axl Rose.

Cliff Richard (though I respect his longevity).

Lulu.

Doubt most of them should really be praised by me calling them "musicians". I have a problem with self publicists, ego maniacs, drug addled train wreck creeps, conceited dishonest pricks, and general scumbags and nonces. I accept that Bono should be in there, but I don't mind U2. So shoot me.

I can't believe I forgot about Bono....take that back, it's a good thing I forgot about Bono, and Chad Kroeger too.  This means I haven't been annoyed by them lately.

Geddy Lee - Molson and Labatt - Canada's best import.  Rush - Canada's worst import.  I will choose free will by not listening to your obnoxious voice.

Don Henley- The Eagles - the most over-rated rock band ever.  Denis Leary has two words for Don Henley - Joe F*cking Walsh.  Thanks for calling Don.  How big's your pony tail now?

Lil Wayne - The fact that all adolescent children think you're a great rapper speaks for itself.  How was prison?

Chad Kroeger - Nickelback - Going from 0 to awful in 2.8 seconds.  Remember Leader of Men?  It was all down hill from there...Sorry bro, a Hero Can't Save You.

Pete Wentz - Thanks for the memories Pete.  Are you in Panic at the Disco, or Fall Out Boy, or both?

Coldplay and Michael Barrios.

The name "Rivers Cuomo" should be capitalized. Man, you are a f****** complete idiot.

sir kittens bieber ♥ said:

it's cute that you're trying to turn that statement back around on me, but i'm pretty sure this is the first time i've mentioned rivers cuomo here in a good while. you, on the other hand, still find a reason to bring up justin bieber in every response you make to me.

for the record, i wasn't "bashing" rivers cuomo, oh defensive one. i was merely pointing out that zack wolf might have to reexamine his statement since rivers cuomo has been known to use autotune on weezer songs. for example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8b2ju7_tuI.

oh and p.s., it's "sings really well," not "sings really good." grammar counts!

Marie said:

You have a strange obsession with Rivers Cuomo.

Like seriously, you comment on every single post I see, and you don't even like him? Seems like a waste of time. I don't like Justin Bieber or Miley Cyrus but you don't see me going on their official websites and bashing them and their fans.

oh and p.s., Rivers Cuomo actually sings really good live, so I'm pretty sure he's not autotuned...

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:

rivers cuomo will be sorry to hear that.

Zack Wolf said:
I can't stand just about anyone who auto-tunes their voice.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video