For me:

Justin Bieber

MIley Cyrus

Demi Lovato

Taylor Swift

Ke$ha

And pretty much any disney/ country music.

Views: 527

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh boy, wait until Kittens hears about this...

Anyway, are you sure most of those people can necessarily be counted as a musician? ke-dollarsign-ha, for example, only talks and then gets autotuned over a catchy beat to a song she didn't even write. 

ahahahahaha true that

Michael Barrios said:

Oh boy, wait until Kittens hears about this...

Anyway, are you sure most of those people can necessarily be counted as a musician? ke-dollarsign-ha, for example, only talks and then gets autotuned over a catchy beat to a song she didn't even write. 

hmmm pretty much everyone you said... and..

jonas brothers

any disney channel/nickelodeon star that became a singer

Radiohead. Coldplay.

We get it; cool people, with ironed shirts, and 100k peices of paper, and The Police catalogue like you. I'm not cool, I get it.

Though, being uncool is totally worth not having to listen to Radiohead or Coldplay.

"I can't stand the sound of the Velvet Underground. I can't stand that sound the second time around."

Kanye. No. Just... No.

Mars Volta (minus any contribution from/by John Frusciante). Stoners, 12-15yo's and adolescent stoners... I understand, I get it. But your brains will evolve with some time/reality.
i agree with you except for miley cyrus.. for some reason i really like her... but i also can't stand rihanna.

YESYESYES :)

miley cyrus= best of the disney channel

rihanna= worst of THE WORLD

Big tuna said:

i agree with you except for miley cyrus.. for some reason i really like her... but i also can't stand rihanna.
How do you not like Coldplay?

Benjamin L. Shachter said:
Radiohead. Coldplay.

We get it; cool people, with ironed shirts, and 100k peices of paper, and The Police catalogue like you. I'm not cool, I get it.

Though, being uncool is totally worth not having to listen to Radiohead or Coldplay.

"I can't stand the sound of the Velvet Underground. I can't stand that sound the second time around."

Kanye. No. Just... No.

Mars Volta (minus any contribution from/by John Frusciante). Stoners, 12-15yo's and adolescent stoners... I understand, I get it. But your brains will evolve with some time/reality.
it's actually a pretty easy feat to accomplish...watch me

Marie said:
How do you not like Coldplay?

Benjamin L. Shachter said:
Radiohead. Coldplay.

Kanye. No. Just... No.

Justin Bieber
Lil Wayne 
nicki Minaj
Miley Cyrus 
Rivers Cuomo (haha jk)
For some reason, I'm not exactly sure why... i can't stand Kings of Leon or Nirvana.  Sorry Kirk Cobain fans!
the reason that you can't stand Kings of Leon is because they suck gorilla balls.

Grace Kiser said:
For some reason, I'm not exactly sure why... i can't stand Kings of Leon or Nirvana.  Sorry Kirk Cobain fans!

LINKIN PARK.

Katy Perry

NSync (because BSB will always be better)

Miley Cyrus in leather hot pants (along with all the other "teen idols")

andd lets go with Joy Division

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video