For me:

Justin Bieber

MIley Cyrus

Demi Lovato

Taylor Swift

Ke$ha

And pretty much any disney/ country music.

Views: 527

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kirk cobain. Lol. How can you mess up his name, even if you don't like him that much. 

Grace Kiser said:
For some reason, I'm not exactly sure why... i can't stand Kings of Leon or Nirvana.  Sorry Kirk Cobain fans!
Made my night.

blakesp26 said:
the reason that you can't stand Kings of Leon is because they suck gorilla balls.

Grace Kiser said:
For some reason, I'm not exactly sure why... i can't stand Kings of Leon or Nirvana.  Sorry Kirk Cobain fans!
I think anyone who puts such phenomenal bands like Nirvana and Joy Division on their list sucks gorilla balls.

WHATEVER.  Joy Division is loud repetitive noise. 

New Order is much more bareable though if it makes you feel better. 

My ex loved both so I have some New Order, but the music that I've heard under their former name was terrible.

placemats said:

I think anyone who puts such phenomenal bands like Nirvana and Joy Division on their list sucks gorilla balls.

placemats said:
possibly the most boring band in the world

Marie said:
How do you not like Coldplay?

Benjamin L. Shachter said:
Radiohead. Coldplay.

We get it; cool people, with ironed shirts, and 100k peices of paper, and The Police catalogue like you. I'm not cool, I get it.

Though, being uncool is totally worth not having to listen to Radiohead or Coldplay.

"I can't stand the sound of the Velvet Underground. I can't stand that sound the second time around."

Kanye. No. Just... No.

Mars Volta (minus any contribution from/by John Frusciante). Stoners, 12-15yo's and adolescent stoners... I understand, I get it. But your brains will evolve with some time/reality.
I can't stand just about anyone who auto-tunes their voice.

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:
rivers cuomo will be sorry to hear that.

Zack Wolf said:
The Mars Volta are awesome!!!

Benjamin L. Shachter said:
Radiohead. Coldplay.

We get it; cool people, with ironed shirts, and 100k peices of paper, and The Police catalogue like you. I'm not cool, I get it.

Though, being uncool is totally worth not having to listen to Radiohead or Coldplay.

"I can't stand the sound of the Velvet Underground. I can't stand that sound the second time around."

Kanye. No. Just... No.

Mars Volta (minus any contribution from/by John Frusciante). Stoners, 12-15yo's and adolescent stoners... I understand, I get it. But your brains will evolve with some time/reality.
Bieber, Cyrus, Perry, Gaga, Ke$ha. You know, all those 'poppy' artists.

You have a strange obsession with Rivers Cuomo.

Like seriously, you comment on every single post I see, and you don't even like him? Seems like a waste of time. I don't like Justin Bieber or Miley Cyrus but you don't see me going on their official websites and bashing them and their fans.

oh and p.s., Rivers Cuomo actually sings really good live, so I'm pretty sure he's not autotuned...

rivers cuomo will be sorry to hear that.

Zack Wolf said:

LOL ohkay, I'll give you that.  But Joy Division was BAD, repetitive noise, which I would not consider all music to be.  

lol what. loud repetitive noise?

do you not like music at all?

Ashley Jane Orr said:

WHATEVER.  Joy Division is loud repetitive noise. 

New Order is much more bareable though if it makes you feel better. 

My ex loved both so I have some New Order, but the music that I've heard under their former name was terrible.

placemats said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video