For me:

Justin Bieber

MIley Cyrus

Demi Lovato

Taylor Swift

Ke$ha

And pretty much any disney/ country music.

Views: 531

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You should really stop embarrassing yourself.

Next big thing said:
The name "Rivers Cuomo" should be capitalized. Man, you are a f****** complete idiot.

sir kittens bieber ♥ said:

it's cute that you're trying to turn that statement back around on me, but i'm pretty sure this is the first time i've mentioned rivers cuomo here in a good while. you, on the other hand, still find a reason to bring up justin bieber in every response you make to me.

for the record, i wasn't "bashing" rivers cuomo, oh defensive one. i was merely pointing out that zack wolf might have to reexamine his statement since rivers cuomo has been known to use autotune on weezer songs. for example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8b2ju7_tuI.

oh and p.s., it's "sings really well," not "sings really good." grammar counts!

Marie said:

You have a strange obsession with Rivers Cuomo.

Like seriously, you comment on every single post I see, and you don't even like him? Seems like a waste of time. I don't like Justin Bieber or Miley Cyrus but you don't see me going on their official websites and bashing them and their fans.

oh and p.s., Rivers Cuomo actually sings really good live, so I'm pretty sure he's not autotuned...

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:

rivers cuomo will be sorry to hear that.

Zack Wolf said:
I can't stand just about anyone who auto-tunes their voice.
Since when has he ever capitalized anything?

Way to make yourself look dumb.

Next big thing said:
The name "Rivers Cuomo" should be capitalized. Man, you are a f****** complete idiot.

sir kittens bieber ♥ said:

it's cute that you're trying to turn that statement back around on me, but i'm pretty sure this is the first time i've mentioned rivers cuomo here in a good while. you, on the other hand, still find a reason to bring up justin bieber in every response you make to me.

for the record, i wasn't "bashing" rivers cuomo, oh defensive one. i was merely pointing out that zack wolf might have to reexamine his statement since rivers cuomo has been known to use autotune on weezer songs. for example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8b2ju7_tuI.

oh and p.s., it's "sings really well," not "sings really good." grammar counts!

Marie said:

You have a strange obsession with Rivers Cuomo.

Like seriously, you comment on every single post I see, and you don't even like him? Seems like a waste of time. I don't like Justin Bieber or Miley Cyrus but you don't see me going on their official websites and bashing them and their fans.

oh and p.s., Rivers Cuomo actually sings really good live, so I'm pretty sure he's not autotuned...

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:

rivers cuomo will be sorry to hear that.

Zack Wolf said:
I can't stand just about anyone who auto-tunes their voice.
What...? Wow...I really am dealing with a bunch of college drop outs that probably still live with their parents aren't I? If Kittens is going to correct peoples grammar then he should at least use proper grammar himself. If someone gets embarrassed due to a forum discussion, then that person must really not have anything else going for them in life.

Well, you should be embarrassed.  You are trying to compete with someone who is above you intellectually, and making a complete fool of yourself in the process.  But, I guess you are just too stupid to see that.

Also, Kittens does use proper grammar.  You need to add that word to your vocabulary list.

Next big thing said:

What...? Wow...I really am dealing with a bunch of college drop outs that probably still live with their parents aren't I? If Kittens is going to correct peoples grammar then he should at least use proper grammar himself. If someone gets embarrassed due to a forum discussion, then that person must really not have anything else going for them in life.
srsly?

Weezer.com Forum Guidelines said:

A word from the Official Weezer.com Forum Guidelines:

Recent posts in this thread have contained language that is abusive, offensive, vulgar, harassing, hateful, inflammatory and derogatory towards those too stupid to understand the basic rules of grammar. Such language will not be tolerated and is subject to removal. We ask that you respect your fellow board members, board moderators and the band when posting on these forums. It is perfectly acceptable to challenge others' inability to type a coherent sentence, but only if you do so in a respectful, thoughtful, and intelligent manner. Making light of their lack of intelligence is unacceptable at all times. If need be, agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Weezer.com reserves the right to remove posts that do not respect the above guidelines.

Haha! <3

Weezer.com Forum Guidelines said:

A word from the Official Weezer.com Forum Guidelines:

Recent posts in this thread have contained language that is abusive, offensive, vulgar, harassing, hateful, inflammatory and derogatory towards those too stupid to understand the basic rules of grammar. Such language will not be tolerated and is subject to removal. We ask that you respect your fellow board members, board moderators and the band when posting on these forums. It is perfectly acceptable to challenge others' inability to type a coherent sentence, but only if you do so in a respectful, thoughtful, and intelligent manner. Making light of their lack of intelligence is unacceptable at all times. If need be, agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Weezer.com reserves the right to remove posts that do not respect the above guidelines.

Kings of Leon

Creed

Nickleback

Toby Keith

Kings of Leon

I can't really listen to them.

cbf with musicians, going with musical acts.

brokeNCYDE

Pitbull

Limp Bizkit

Blood on the Dancefloor

Black Eyed Peas

Well, I am sorry that I do not get embarrassed on a forum. Also while Kittens/Weezer.com Forum guidelines is getting frustrated with peoples grammar on a band website and whether or not they are going against the "forum guidelines", others might actually might be studying in classes to develop a career like myself.

grammar rules/intelligence said:

Well, you should be embarrassed.  You are trying to compete with someone who is above you intellectually, and making a complete fool of yourself in the process.  But, I guess you are just too stupid to see that.

Also, Kittens does use proper grammar.  You need to add that word to your vocabulary list.

Next big thing said:

If you read the whole sentence, I think I said something about him owning both Joy Division AND New Order and that I actually own some New Order because of him.  I don't mind being too stupid to fully "understand the brilliance behind Ian Curtis and Joy Division." As long as I can still read comprehensively, I'll take the loss.

placemats said:

I'm not sure if your ex really burned you, or you are just not intelligent enough to understand the brilliance behind Ian Curtis and Joy Division.  Maybe both.  Either way, it's your loss.

*bearable

Ashley Jane Orr said:

WHATEVER.  Joy Division is loud repetitive noise. 

New Order is much more bareable though if it makes you feel better. 

My ex loved both so I have some New Order, but the music that I've heard under their former name was terrible.

placemats said:

I think anyone who puts such phenomenal bands like Nirvana and Joy Division on their list sucks gorilla balls.

Limp Biskit

Korn

Guns and Roses

Good Charlotte

Panic at the Disco

5. Ibuprofen

4.  The chick from best coast

3. Panda Bear

2. Joanna Newsom

1. Bob Dylan

Reply to Discussion

RSS