For me:

Justin Bieber

MIley Cyrus

Demi Lovato

Taylor Swift

Ke$ha

 

And pretty much any disney/ country music.

Views: 527

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not sure if your ex really burned you, or you are just not intelligent enough to understand the brilliance behind Ian Curtis and Joy Division.  Maybe both.  Either way, it's your loss.

 

*bearable


Ashley Jane Orr said:

WHATEVER.  Joy Division is loud repetitive noise. 

New Order is much more bareable though if it makes you feel better. 

 

My ex loved both so I have some New Order, but the music that I've heard under their former name was terrible.

placemats said:

I think anyone who puts such phenomenal bands like Nirvana and Joy Division on their list sucks gorilla balls.
Best laugh of my day.  Thanks for that.

hintofcoolness said:


placemats said:
I think anyone who puts such phenomenal bands like Nirvana and Joy Division on their list sucks gorilla balls.

this is a great post.  Hating bands is a national past time of our generation.  So here's my list:

 

Radiohead

Green Day (post 9/11)

Wilco

Rolling Stones

Bob Dylan

 

I would rather listen to Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers than anything Pitchfork.com likes.

Well, that last sentence certainly explains a lot.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

this is a great post.  Hating bands is a national past time of our generation.  So here's my list:

 

Radiohead

Green Day (post 9/11)

Wilco

Rolling Stones

Bob Dylan

 

I would rather listen to Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers than anything Pitchfork.com likes.

I'm definitely with you on the Green Day post 9/11, and the Stones and Dylan... I would also have to add that Axl Rose just creeps me out, can't stand his voice... and, round off my list with Bruce Springsteen... just can't do it...

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

this is a great post.  Hating bands is a national past time of our generation.  So here's my list:

 

Radiohead

Green Day (post 9/11)

Wilco

Rolling Stones

Bob Dylan

 

I would rather listen to Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers than anything Pitchfork.com likes.

safe to say neither of you would enjoy my jukebox selections at the bar...

Kali {Weezer Momma} said:
I'm definitely with you on the Green Day post 9/11, and the Stones and Dylan... I would also have to add that Axl Rose just creeps me out, can't stand his voice... and, round off my list with Bruce Springsteen... just can't do it...

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

this is a great post.  Hating bands is a national past time of our generation.  So here's my list:

 

Radiohead

Green Day (post 9/11)

Wilco

Rolling Stones

Bob Dylan

 

I would rather listen to Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers than anything Pitchfork.com likes.

I can handle certain songs.  "The Hurricane" for example, is a great song.  "Paint it Black" is also a great song.  But those are probably the only 2 songs by Dylan and the Stones that I like.  I haven't liked anything else I've heard, so I just stay away.

 

If you played "Born to Run", I'd sing along.


SPAZ said:

safe to say neither of you would enjoy my jukebox selections at the bar...

Kali {Weezer Momma} said:
I'm definitely with you on the Green Day post 9/11, and the Stones and Dylan... I would also have to add that Axl Rose just creeps me out, can't stand his voice... and, round off my list with Bruce Springsteen... just can't do it...

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

this is a great post.  Hating bands is a national past time of our generation.  So here's my list:

 

Radiohead

Green Day (post 9/11)

Wilco

Rolling Stones

Bob Dylan

 

I would rather listen to Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers than anything Pitchfork.com likes.

Justin Bieber 

Muse

Coldplay

Lil Wayne

Nicki Minaj

Bruce Springsteen is a beast. Nicki Minaj should disappear.
Dave Matthews Band, Radiohead, Coldplay, and also Nirvana who are the most overrated band ever.

Hahaha the gorilla balls comment was priceless.

 

No one has mentioned Chad Kroger from Nickelback yet?!

 

 

 

what the hell??

Brofessefef said:

Brian Molko, Billy Corgan, Rivers Cuomo, Pat Smear and Grant Nicholas.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video