Hey everybody. I got a lot of support on this site when I released my first album. I got a lot of constructive criticism which helped me improve my voice and songwriting skills. I'm excited for you all to hear the new album. It's pretty awesome. For now, I leave you with this low-budget video for the first song (which is the only song on there that really sounds like the first album).

Tags: crazy, dumb, slenderman, video, whacky, yo

Views: 787

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I chose tylenol (c), because I got a headache reading some of these responses

what does that mean? don't just make an expression like you ran a red light, explain yourself you f****** inch worm

placemats said:

You ran a red light, dude.

you know what, you're right, I'm done talking, wait till you guys hear my next recording... pending I decide to record it, and when you see how I've tapped into the beast of god guitar energy you will begin to consider what I'm saying. But I will stop talking so much because it is clouding the real evidence of god guitar energy. (drinks)

if-i-were-an-orange said:

that bump at the end of your driveway was a doozy!

also, don't wear that hat if you come to australia, they will r*** you.....in the face.

tbh, the song isn't the kind of music i would listen to....but good job, sounds catchy

yes, yes they will... I'm only a quarter australian and even i know the %100 australians will hunt you down 0.o... oh yeah, and great song n video man >-<

Haha yeah the hat was a bit of funny business. Looking back, I'm not sure why I did it but oh well. 

Thanks, Chihiro!

Chihiro Ameda said:

if-i-were-an-orange said:

that bump at the end of your driveway was a doozy!

also, don't wear that hat if you come to australia, they will r*** you.....in the face.

tbh, the song isn't the kind of music i would listen to....but good job, sounds catchy

yes, yes they will... I'm only a quarter australian and even i know the %100 australians will hunt you down 0.o... oh yeah, and great song n video man >-/div>

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video