Hey everybody. I got a lot of support on this site when I released my first album. I got a lot of constructive criticism which helped me improve my voice and songwriting skills. I'm excited for you all to hear the new album. It's pretty awesome. For now, I leave you with this low-budget video for the first song (which is the only song on there that really sounds like the first album).

Tags: crazy, dumb, slenderman, video, whacky, yo

Views: 787

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sweet!

Gohi said:

dude they're awesome. New album comes out in April. FInishing 'er up in a few weeks.

Farkas said:

lol, that video was awesome! nice glove-mitten things 

if I ate a large pizza and some burritos and then took a massive s***, and that massive s*** decided to record an album, it would sound just like this. Basically what I'm saying is this sounds like massive s***. You should call your band, or w.e this is, massive s***. This whole album should be called s*** storm or massive pile of s***.

Someone really needs to get rid of this guy.

i have no doubt in my mind that this guy is going to disappear after writing that.

placemats said:

Someone really needs to get rid of this guy.

okay, first off who's to say I said anything negative about this album (platinum.) All I said was that if I took a massive s*** after eating spicy foods, and that massive s*** decided to write a record, it would sound exactly, exactly like this song. And obviously, if a massive s*** has the means to record an album, they're gonna name it after themselves--massive s***, or huge pile of s***. Look, I didn't say anything bad here about the music. All I'm saying is that if I took this s*** and this massive pile of s*** recorded an album, it would sound no different, almost exactly the same--completely the same, rhythm, vocals etc.etc.--as this. That's all I'm trying to say.

You're a strange guy.

I would recommend getting your ears checked....maybe you have a piece of s*** stuck in your inner ear since you are perceiving sounds as s***. You might have some auditory processing s*** disorder... rare but it happens... 

Stevenson Alderworst (just came) said:

All I'm saying is that if I took this s*** and this massive pile of s*** recorded an album, it would sound no different, almost exactly the same--completely the same, rhythm, vocals etc.etc.--as this. That's all I'm trying to say.

I got it! It sounds like Ben Gibbard and Lou Barlow sat down with Rivers' guitar and tried to write a Gin Blossoms song.
Oh yeah and the Smiths too. But enough of that, it just sounds like you.

so enlighten us - what does the term s*** mean to you? 

okay, first off who's to say I said anything negative about this album (platinum.) All I said was that if I took a massive s*** after eating spicy foods, and that massive s*** decided to write a record, it would sound exactly, exactly like this song. And obviously, if a massive s*** has the means to record an album, they're gonna name it after themselves--massive s***, or huge pile of s***. Look, I didn't say anything bad here about the music. All I'm saying is that if I took this s*** and this massive pile of s*** recorded an album, it would sound no different, almost exactly the same--completely the same, rhythm, vocals etc.etc.--as this. That's all I'm trying to say.

what about if you'd eaten spoicy jox n plenty?

okay some constructive criticisms....

you still have room to progress as a guitarist obviously. When you watch Rivers jam in 1994 he's putting his entire energy into that guitar. The music can sound almost exactly like a pile of s***--pinkerton, basically--but because he's putting his entire energy into that guitar it's amazing and cathartic. I'm saying, before you get a nice gibson and slap together an album with some cover art, why don't you try tapping into that massive energy that who knows, might be there for you. Of course, it might mean not being such an easy going, pop-friendly guy, masturbating in the woods. You might have to dig deep and find some inner anger and translate it to your guitar.

Do this energy tap, and no matter what you're playing, it will be interesting. If you listen to my latest song--return to virtuosoT--I'm basically synthesizing a premature attempt at the energy tap and obviously fall short. But my next song should be a big step up because I've been practicing so frequently and keeping my hands rested--e.g less typing, masturbating, etc.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video