Hey everybody. I got a lot of support on this site when I released my first album. I got a lot of constructive criticism which helped me improve my voice and songwriting skills. I'm excited for you all to hear the new album. It's pretty awesome. For now, I leave you with this low-budget video for the first song (which is the only song on there that really sounds like the first album).

Tags: crazy, dumb, slenderman, video, whacky, yo

Views: 787

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are you under a label?

Afraid not. Maybe some day. I gotta promote myself better in order to even think about something like that.

Indierocks said:

Are you under a label?
I'm talking independent label, you'll get promotion and you'll get your record made. Sure you'll get ripped off, but getting ripped off by an indie label is the first step to sort of not getting ripped off by a major.

yeah he understood what you meant.

I think it's amazing, Mike. :)

Yeah even getting signed by an indie label is difficult as heck.

Indierocks said:

I'm talking independent label, you'll get promotion and you'll get your record made. Sure you'll get ripped off, but getting ripped off by an indie label is the first step to sort of not getting ripped off by a major.

NIce one Gohi! I hope opportunities come your way. Can you get the song on the airwaves? (p.s. Your dog is adorable).

Naw. This is a rough mix and unfinished. Thanks, D.

when's the album coming out? i've listened to distance reawakens quite a lot and i'm looking forward to new music.

lol, that video was awesome! nice glove-mitten things 

Farkas said:

when's the album coming out? i've listened to distance reawakens quite a lot and i'm looking forward to new music.

dude they're awesome. New album comes out in April. FInishing 'er up in a few weeks.

Farkas said:

lol, that video was awesome! nice glove-mitten things 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service