Is still blown by how there's a little Weezer community.
Tried to show my friend the beauty of Weezer, but she doesn't understand.

Tags: Friend, doesn't, understand

Views: 349

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, you are amongst friends here Leah.

Hi Leah! Weezer is awesome, and it's cool how a shared love of music can bring people together. I think your friend should listen to more Weezer.

I've been suggesting Pinkerton songs to this friend of mine for years. The other day she finally started listening, and now she loves them. I feel proud of myself : D

What you do is you slowly sneak in a few songs when you guys are listening to music and before you know it you see they "like" weezer on facebook...gives you such a warm fuzzy feeling inside 

Haha, thanks go the welcome guys! I have been trying to incooperate some Weezer songs, but alas the only one she likes is Perfect Situation :/

Maybe play them to her while she is sleeping  you know like subliminal messages....

Leah said:

Haha, thanks go the welcome guys! I have been trying to incooperate some Weezer songs, but alas the only one she likes is Perfect Situation :/

For sure play them while they are sleeping.  I recently learn it isn't creepy - it's romantic. 

Married for 7 years, my husband still doesn't "get" Weezer.  He did allow me to play Weezer during the ceremony, so at least he accepts it. 

Thumbs up for subliminal weezer!  Can I be nosy about your wedding ceremony? What song did you use? Did you throw a =w= during the song? ;)

Avery Doll said:

For sure play them while they are sleeping.  I recently learn it isn't creepy - it's romantic. 

Married for 7 years, my husband still doesn't "get" Weezer.  He did allow me to play Weezer during the ceremony, so at least he accepts it. 

next time said person is in your car have nothing but weezer cd's in it, take off the radio antenna hey presto!

The bridesmaids walked to Only In Dreams, but only up to about the two and a half minute mark. 

That is just too awesome! :) 

I think I want a re-do on my elopement, just so I can include weezer songs in my wedding!

We listened to The Green Album in the car on the way back - I'll count that. haha

Avery Doll said:

The bridesmaids walked to Only In Dreams, but only up to about the two and a half minute mark. 

I refused traditional music.  I walked to In My Life by The Beatles. 

My poor grammy.  She took it all kinda hard.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video