Hey just came back to inform you guys that I will be leaving on an LDS Mission. I am called to the Australia Adelaide mission, English speaking! Anyone live there? I am so excited!

Views: 380

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That sounds pretty awesome. I've always wanted to go to Australia. 

If you are "called" to convert any Muslims down here, I would think twice about it at this point in time....

it doesn't hurt to try...it only hurts when they cut your balls off

Luigi-sp26 said:

If you are "called" to convert any Muslims down here, I would think twice about it at this point in time....

What if there was a mission to Mars....who gets to go on that one?

I think they have to wait until there's someone to convert

Uncivilized Zionist (natkat) said:

But I believe sir that Curiosity is Atheist.....  

JumpingJesusOnAPogostick! [spaz] said:

I think they have to wait until there's someone to convert

Uncivilized Zionist (natkat) said:

If there was one, who ever God needed to go there. Each missionary is called of God and if God needed a man on Mars, he would make sure that it was known, most likely, through Thomas S. Monson.

Lion on the floor (natkat) said:

Did God need a man on the moon?  Or the bottom of the ocean?  And if so, did he tell Thomas S. Monson?  If there was a God.....he wouldn't "need" a feeble man to do anything.

PUPPIES! said:

If there was one, who ever God needed to go there. Each missionary is called of God and if God needed a man on Mars, he would make sure that it was known, most likely, through Thomas S. Monson.

was it god's idea for mormon missionaries to wear short-sleeve shirts with ties and ride around on bikes all day? if so i think maybe he's just f****** with you.

that's exactly what i'd do if i were god.  if there was a god, he would prob just f*** with people everyday....like give nice people disease and give complete a******* lots of money.  and maybe whisper a few things to select individuals and see if people believed them or thought they were crazy and persecute them.....all the while sitting back and watching it play out while eating Doritos.

wait a sec.........

Zayn Malik's Enticing Jihad said:

was it god's idea for mormon missionaries to wear short-sleeve shirts with ties and ride around on bikes all day? if so i think maybe he's just f****** with you.

God created the Dorito, and saw that it was good.

The thing is, he doesn't need man to do anything. He could do everything on his own. But where does learning fit in if he does everything? But all this isn't the point I was trying to bring. I just wanted to know if anyone lived there.

Luigi-sp26 said:

Did God need a man on the moon?  Or the bottom of the ocean?  And if so, did he tell Thomas S. Monson?  If there was a God.....he wouldn't "need" a feeble man to do anything.

PUPPIES! said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video