Hey just came back to inform you guys that I will be leaving on an LDS Mission. I am called to the Australia Adelaide mission, English speaking! Anyone live there? I am so excited!

Views: 380

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

so you're saying god is lazy?

Not at all. I am saying God is loving and is trying to let us have opportunities to grow and learn.

Zayn Malik's Enticing Jihad said:

Puppies, it's pointless to try to explain things to people who aren't interested in understanding. Just dust the dirt off your feet and move on to those who do.

BTW, this mission dosn't include catching a weezer show does it? Because if it does, would you ask this Mr. Monson if he needs anyone else to go to Australia? 

PUPPIES! said:

Not at all. I am saying God is loving and is trying to let us have opportunities to grow and learn.

I understand the concept of superstition quite well actually

Also, what is the point in being a missionary if you aren't going to attempt to talk to the skeptics?

Karrie Jean Hooten said:

Puppies, it's pointless to try to explain things to people who aren't interested in understanding. Just dust the dirt off your feet and move on to those who do.

It's what I am going to do for the next 2 years

Luigi-sp26 said:

Also, what is the point in being a missionary if you aren't going to attempt to talk to the skeptics?

Karrie Jean Hooten said:

I didn't mean not to talk to skeptics. What I meant was it is important to realize when people are wasting your time or you are wasting their time and then move on instead of talking in circles. 

If someone doesn't want to have a discussion (not debate, not argument) about religion and start mocking me with questions, I need to be able to discern that the person is just making fun of me and not really interested in hearing what I have to say. I'm not LDS-affiliated, but I am not going to make fun of them because their beliefs seem awkward to me.

Luigi-sp26 said:

I understand the concept of superstition quite well actually

Karrie Jean Hooten said:

hey puppies, how many pairs of magic underwear will you be taking with you to australia?

Weezer? Are you seeing them in Australia? If not maybe this is the wrong place to bring this up. I'm saying this for your sake. It seems that most the folks who would respond to this thread would not be nice.
*Delete the "the" before "folks".

Do you even want me to explain what they are all about or do you just want to be a jerk about it? I just asked a simple question if anyone lived in Adelaide Australia.

hey puppies, how many pairs of magic underwear will you be taking with you to australia?

i only asked for the number.

PUPPIES! said:

Do you even want me to explain what they are all about or do you just want to be a jerk about it? I just asked a simple question if anyone lived in Adelaide Australia.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video