After waiting for a few months, I received the call yesterday that the Jupiter 80 (aka. JP-80) arrived.

 

I know there are a few of you who never heard of a Roland Jupiter keyboard before. The new JP-80 is a big deal, considering the last Jupiter model that Roland released was in 1983 - so there were no Jupiter keyboards models Roland made in between 1983-2011.  Also, the JP-80 is very expensive too (MSRP is $3,999).

 

For extensive reading, I recommend reading this wiki article to understand the history and uses of the classic Jupiter 8:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roland_Jupiter-8

 

I just got back from a Sade show - so I haven't had much time to go in depth with my new synth.  I was busy all day with school and picking the keyboard up in LA.  I have just set it up. 

 

I want to share some of the photos of the JP-80.  Here they are:


Tags: 80, JP-80, Jupiter, keyboard

Views: 210

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

\o/

 

IT'S ARRIVED! YAY!

 

now make us a nice, synthy atnw song :D

Let me rap, plz.



That's a sick keyboard, TrevDawg

revolver ocelot ◕‿◕ [berry] said:

\o/

 

IT'S ARRIVED! YAY!

 

now make us a nice, synthy atnw song :D

\o/ ahhhh yeaahhh 
Yes!  Synthy atnw song, please.

revolver ocelot ◕‿◕ [berry] said:

\o/

 

IT'S ARRIVED! YAY!

 

now make us a nice, synthy atnw song :D

ya it's pretty nice, but will it blend?
This does have tone blending.on the lower and upper parts.

kitten$ bieber ♥ said:
ya it's pretty nice, but will it blend?
its got all sorts of crazy percussion - not so sure about the rumba right now!

brofessefef said:

 

Does it have a rumba beat?

sound clips, plz, trevor.

Jupiter 80 said:
its got all sorts of crazy percussion - not so sure about the rumba right now!

brofessefef said:

 

Does it have a rumba beat?

Not sure that was the type of blending he was talking about...



Jupiter 80 said:

This does have tone blending.on the lower and upper parts.

kitten$ bieber ♥ said:
ya it's pretty nice, but will it blend?
If he meant if it will blend with my other gear - I'm still trying to get use to the size and the touch screen!

suz{ANNE} said:

Not sure that was the type of blending he was talking about...



Jupiter 80 said:

This does have tone blending.on the lower and upper parts.

kitten$ bieber ♥ said:
ya it's pretty nice, but will it blend?
grats Trev!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video